M
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey everyone. Sorry for not being on for a couple of weeks. I haven't been home. I'm still not. I plan on going home on Thursday. My 3DS charger is at home. I stupidly left it, for I had not known how long I would have been away.
    Hello im Eladamril Gym Leader from the american league, seems like we have to battle in the The Hyrule World League Tournament so hopefully we will be able to battle soon.
    I just have 6 Pokemon I like. They are Fighting and Electric. Since Killshot isn't available today, and I won't be able to battle till tonight.
    Just let me know when you want to have that battle. I am not for sure if you are playing by Tiers or something but just let me know!
    can you seend me your pokemons your using in a private message? i have great news about them!!!!!!
    alright I will pm you our private chat link to our tournament. then i will have my assistant give you a link to our socail group invitation.
    Hey, glade to see you. To message me back, You have to click on my name to visit my profile and write back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom