M
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm all set, I think I've got everything in my party. Whenever you're ready I'll be chilling in the room waiting (I'm about to leave and reenter so I don't time out)
    Hey, we seem to be missing each other. I've got a few days free now so let me know when you are free.
    By evening, do you mean now? Cuz I'm ready to roll. I'll just give you an Impish Skarmory with Stealth Rock and Brave Bird for anything really. Although, even though my first offer was weak, I'd love a Shadow Sneak Ralts - female adamant atk sp def spd synchronize. But if not, it's cool. And if you can't do it tonight, what time tomorrow?
    thank you man, so when do you think it willll be ready by? any neutral nature is good also, just preferably brave. if you can get it to have high IVs o even high Iv with hidden power fire ill throw in an extra one or 2 pokemon for free
    Sorry I missed you yesterday - it was the middle of the night for me. Anything in the next 3 hours will be ideal?
    Oh damn. Sorry, I thought I gave you one. I just grabbed an Impish one; I thought they all had Brave Bird, Whirlwind, and Stealth Rock. But yeah I can give you one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom