Mokoniki
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here. Plus I'd rather use the extra money for other things instead of paying pricy smartphone plans. ;)

Cool. I'll add yours in. :) Mine's in my profile. xD
    I played the Heroes to pieces when I first got it on the cube. xD

Like I said before, you can't go wrong with Pokemon, Mario or Zelda games. :p

So how was your day?
    Secret Rings and Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 were disappointments for me. I love playing Sonic Heros. xD

Pokemon, Mario and Zelda games are always solid! ^^ How's Phantom Hourglass?

If u enjoyed SMG then you'll LOVE SMG2. It has everything I ever wanted in a Wii games, lol.
    I wish I could play more of Colors and other Sonic titles after The Secret Rings. xD

Was it good from what you have played/seen so far?

It worth the $50. It's in my top Wii games with only Super Paper Mario, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart, and SMG and SMG2 beating it. Yes I am a huge Mario fangirl. ^^;
    I'll have to get Sonic Gen one of this days. I also played a little of Sonic Colors. ^^

Twilight Princess sounds like a fun game. It's on my list of games to play. xD

Skyward Sword is epic! One of the best games on Wii! You should play it, lol. :)
    I have Sonic Adventure on the GameCube. XD That's was a great game to play. I want to play Sonic Generations. :)

Too bad your friend spoiled Twilight Princess for you. D: That's one of the Zelda games I want to play.

My friends did ruined a couple games for me too. :(
    The ones on the Genesis are my favorites. xD

I haven't played Twilight Princess, or Wind Waker. I love Minish Cap. I have it on my 3DS. :)
    That's sounds very neat. I just went to an "ordinary physical classroom" I was in school (K-12). xD

So true! Can't go wrong with Pokemon. xD Have you played Mario, Zelda or other video games?
    Thanks. ~ Oh okay. ^^; I heard that online school is more harder than in classroom setting.

I think they're all great too. While I do like some over others, I've never really disliked any Pokemon movie. :3
    That's awesome! I'd like to meet him (and you :D) in person but we live in different states. xD

What Pokemon movies do you like the best?

My favorites in no order are: the first two, Heros, Jirachi, Destiny Deoxys, Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, and all 4 DP films. :)
    Tell him I said thanks. ^^ Nice to meet you. Karis is a wonderful friend to have. :)

How was your weekend?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom