Mokoniki
Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pfft. Hard to stay away from the cute Korean guys I bet, especially with their angelic voices. x)

Oh was it allergies maybe? I hardly get sick myself too, but when I do get sick I'm sick twice as long. Which suuuuuuucks might I add.
    Awesome. I hope you're having fun. :)

That's great. ^^ Honestly, most of my Japanese comes from anime. xD

Speaking of anime, I watched both seasons of both K-On and Love Live! School Idol Project recently. :D
    Now it's a guy! I feel a lot less confused hehe.

I can relate to that!! And recently I've been going through the music from the 80's to early 2000s. And well you're right. Back then there's your well known names, and today there's always a new star or group being born. It's insane aha.

Btw tell me, how's life treating you? :D
    Hey, I'm back from my 2 month hiatus. :)
    Sorry I have not been online in while. Things got busy on my end. xD
    How's everything going?

My Korean class was very neat even though it was only short (I joined late in the semester). xD I'm gonna join the class again in the fall semester. :)
    It is a shock, I've grown to expect a guy. Most of which are drop dead gorgeous no less. xD

Hah you can relate! <3 I like feel good music when I draw, but I find if it's American pop I get distracted from drawing. Which is odd I bet. xD And yea that's precisely it with me! Like I know good artists as is, but I know there's like 50 more groups or so I never heard before. And I'll be honest I listened to awesome a good 5 times this afternoon. No wonder you're obsessed!
    You bet Moko! Almost a year apparently, damn time flies. o_O And ngl it is hard to believe, I mean you always theme men. I was 80% sure it was a dude!

I've been in such a music groove lately because it's great to have music when I'm drawing, so I've been expanding my itunes library lately. xD Though I never know where to start with K-Pop. But omg you're right. I need to listen to BTS more, and Awesome has an amazing beat. No wonder you can't stop listening. <333
    Mokooooooo that avatar who is it? Cause ngl I doubt it's a girl. :p

Also recommend me music! (K-Pop ofc).
    I'm confused as to wether your theme is a guy or a gal. They look pretty either way XD
    That's good that everything is good on your end. :) Things are good here as well. :D I did start taking a Korean class off campus last week. ^^
    Me being awkward around someone. Again. orz

Also I gotta go shortly ^^; Good night! :D
    I see ... gosh, now this is making me feel like a self-righteous samurai or something, overly focused on honor :p
    To me, exploiting a mechanic gives the impression that the person cannot -- or doesn't want to -- win fair and square. And if it's something the developers never intended to be done, it might as well be a cheat imo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom