Mokoniki
Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow. Well I mean I guess if everyone's being cheap as fuck it doesn't matter. xD

You do? Why?
    Eh, if it's for a speedrun sure. But against other people it's pretty scrubby, especially if they don't even know the exploit exists.
    Eh ... I mean I guess as long as it's part of the intended game and not an exploit in a mechanic flaw ...
    Ehhh, for me it depends on what it's about. xD Sometimes I find it justified, other times not.
    How long is "too long"? xD

I see. Gosh, first the wind thing and now ... do you like all the cheap shit or ...? xD
    I see xD Though fights usually don't last too long for me, even on 5.5 ... but sometimes they do. .w.

Also, starting a Crazy Orders run and getting Beetled in the first fight is fucking ridiculous. Why does that item even exist.
    I won't XD

I do want to try eventually beating Classic on 9.0 tho. Right now I can beat the Master Edges with relative ease makes crushin' rocks seem such a breeze so I'll probably take on Master Beast at some point.
    I understand. xD

Wait ... what. People do that? ._.; And yeah, fighting people is better than fighting AI in that regard, but ... the only other person I can play with is competitive. u.u
    I see. xD That's a good point too. It always seems to escape my mind that these people have put months of their lives into training on the road to ultimate.

Ehh ... well I guess I did sorta try that one time, but ... I haven't touched online mode since. And I hear the online people, for the most part, are nowhere near tournament-level players ... gosh.
    I am so glad I haven't tried to get into competitive Smash. It just seems like too much stress. u.u
    Oh. Fair enough. What about Trophy Rush? I think that mode's kinda fun. xD

Uhh ... no. I reread it and now I understand xD
    I mean, you've played Brawl for years. I thought you'd have tons of experience with the HRC by now xD

Oh ... that's ... hm. That sounds a little confusing actually xD
    Oh. xD At least you have more experience than I do though.

I see o~o; That sounds irritating.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom