Recent content by Momo Kisaragi

1. M

Hey~

Thanks. I prefer GX, though. :P Thank you. ^^ Thanks, it's nice to meet you as well. I'll be sure to. ;D Thank you! :D Thanks, I'll be sure to! :D
  2. M

Hey~

Thanks. n.n
  3. M

Which continent are you from?

Europe. To be more specific - Ireland.
  4. M

What other website(s) are you on right now? Vol. 2

Tumblr, Ever Grande City, Serebii and Rom Hackers Online.
  5. M

Anime Is there any anime that you dislike?

One Piece and Naruto. I don't like the plot of One Piece and I just couldn't get in to Naruto.
  6. M

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

9/10 - I love Guilty Crown and the song is pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv6Gj3bs7BE
  7. M

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! episode 11. Nooo, it's almost over. D:
  8. M

Hey~

Hey guys and gals, I'm Fizz(le duh~) . I joined here a while ago but didn't really do anything, but I'm back now sooo yeah. :3 Notice: The next few lines will be about my boring self, so I'd skip ahead if I were you.. I'm a dude. I live in Dublin, Ireland. I am obsessed with; Mirai...
  9. M

What would your first Pokemon be?

Sewaddle or Emolga...Or Minccino...Or the Unova starters...Really any Unova Pokemon except Throh. xP
  10. M

Hey!

Really? ^_^ Thanks everyone! ^_^
  11. M

Which continent are you from?

I'm from Europe. ^_^
  12. M

Hey!

Thanks guys! ^_^
  13. M

Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for June

Re: Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition localization confirmed: 'Pokémon Conquest' set for Any dates for Europe yet? It looks pretty cool....For a spinoff.
  14. M

Hey!

Hi! I'm Fizzay (obviously xD) I'm from SPPF and a few other forums. A bit about me..... I'm 11. Male. I'm from Ireland. I love Victorious, Miranda and Mrs.Brown's Boys Favorite Pokemon are Pikachu/ Snivy/ Tepig/ Cubchoo/ Sewaddle/ Oshawott/ Emolga/ Victini/ Pidove/ Pansage/...
Back
Top Bottom