M
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, when I first joined I joined null and was terrible! Like, I kept godmodding and breaking some rules without even realising what I was doing. So embarrassing.

Lol social media like Twitter and Instagram has everything. Like I saw a picture the other day of a guy on the train that looked exactly like a real life version of Gru! xD

Oh wow, if that was me I would've whispered to the person next to me if it was the right class and what is going on.
    I'm just a normal student learning about Math, Literature, language, History, etc...
    As for my hobby, I love swimming, badminton, cycling, cooking, making video game, gaming, learning language and a lots of other stuff. Whatever is it, I alway try a new thing ^.^
    Btw, why don't you complete your profile? So people can know about you :D
    Nope, I am still a student, so I have to live with my parent until I fully grow up and get a job.
    What is your favorite hobby. ?
    Aw, ok. Don't worry you'll get through it - you're doing a much better job then I did back when I started rping back in January...much better... Shudders at thought of past self

OMG ROFL xD That made me laugh irl that's quote's the story of my life when it comes to pointless assignments -coughs- all of them -coughs- It reminds me of the redbull adverts which are stupid but funny.

If that happened to me, imo either the world is ending or teachers are getting desperate to get kids to learn stuff. And its bad.
    Lol mistakes were made xD Why don't you join? I bet you'll be great in it!

Best and appropriate memes ever. Especially the spingebob ones - spongebob has everything! This is what are lives have been reduced to xD

Ugh...that's a bit creepy and dodgy imo
    Lol I must be thinking of someone else! It's about different types of species (vampires, humans, demigods etc) going into hiding in an inn and fighting monsters and stuff I guess.

Lol you've got that right. Found some pics that made me crack up that's related to this. http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c6/c668929e462167681f25006b34344a8843d56d7627bd0b3c64ed32c823f0d833.jpg http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cc/cc0beb865d2e10dc30ee5aadea41cde62b71f70f4ffc8ba56da3371bf72fd9d8.jpg http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/50565996.jpg

What? Really? What was it like? Did it help? OMG that's hilarious! xD
    I can definitely see what you mean by their looks being influenced but one another. I definitely see it in the eye make up myself. I would love to see Kim Chi in season 8 tho! It's something I look forward to anyways. :D

Raja, Manilla Luzon, BenDeLa Creme, Yara Sofia and Alexis Mateo to name a few. Though I love them all too, I just have a lot of love for the Puerto Rican queens being half Pueto Rican myself.

Oh sweet. Not bad at all, what kind of work are you doing?

Cap is definitely talented. xD
    Ah, ok...are you sure you weren't in Immortals?

If it gets it done, I'm satisfied. Just give me some coke or coffee and I'm ready to go!

I stand corrected. xD I feel sorry for what you have to read now. :p
    Sorry for the super late reply I got distracted by things. ^~^;

But no I agree about Trixie, I didn't find her that funny myself it felt forced? But I love the ridiculous in style sometimes so I loved the barbie look. Out of the seasons you watched did you have a favorite?

Yipes really? That sucks. I can relate to it being a guilty pleasure though.

That sounds reasonable. I need a job myself, I go to school online so I tend to lay around at home a lot. :p

Also loving the Diancie avatar.
    You're like in a couple, right? Pokemon Advanced and Immortals come on the top of my head.

Man, I hate how I'm such a procastinator. Like, when I get assignments I procrastinate to literally the last minute and do an all nighter yet I still get it done and the last time I did it for a history assignment I got a good mark surprisingly! I love listening to music when I study but I distract myself and end up writing the lyrics accidentally when I need to write something! Some of the movie adaptions are bad though, like the maze runner and percy jackson.
    Lol it's alright. I was wondering where you had gone!

I hate reading books for studies - especially ones from Shakesphere D: Hmm why not try small reading sessions at a time such as 20 minutes then do something for __ minutes then continue or a chapter or 2 at a time? There's always the books where you can listen to someone read it out loud or the movie adaptions.
    LOL! It's fine I thought I said something wrong or you were busy or something!

Nah, it's alright I'm fine to hit you up for a reply. YA stands for Young Adult books E.G The Hunger Games, Divergent, The Maze Runner etc
    I actually really liked the open-endedness of the request. Gave me some room to breathe while making it! x3c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom