M
Local time
4:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• a.) By "types of RP stories," do you mean general Pokemon RP types (i.e. journey RPs, Pokemorph RPs, academy RPs) or specific plots?

b.) I don't really know anyone else around here. Aside from Ladies and Gentlemen who randomly befriended me.
    Ugh I know, I didn't expect that many acting challenges in one season! Katya was a huge reason why I loved season 7 so much though. I also loved Trixie too, though I feel like she went home too early, and by the time she did come back she was lackluster in comparison to the other queens. But I didn't hate any of the queens at all, they all have their own charm! So I definitely agree with you. xD And I know that feeling! I'm subscribed to logo tv and wow presents just for their webseries too (tho lately I've been watching drag con clips).

That's not too far off. :p But I take it you're on summer vacation meanwhile? ^^
    I know right? I wonder who was on the roleplaying section before and what had happened.

I think there's not many SU's open as they went into the archive forums. Hmm...Well Bounty Hunters and Hero's are open and seem pretty cool. Getting accepted? Tell me about it - I rock that trend!
    Apparently the roleplaying forums died down by lesser activity :( But apparently the roleplays we have today are better then the ones from before.

I'm sure you will. What RP's are you looking towards signing up?
    It does! (This ia what I've heard off the mods and role playing veterans) It makes me feel sad to see how small the section is compared to other places around bulbagarden. I just wish I understood what had happened to make it come this way. By joining and participating in role plays you already are :D
    He does indeed! Flaze is a nice guy, I'm sure he'll let you join. Apparently the RP section used to be really popular and used to be in a section of its own, not a subsection :O Now it's like this, but hopefully it can be restored to its former glory.
    No problem at all! I was excited to roleplay as well when I first joined in January and I still am today :) May I sugget you join Yun's or Flaze's RPs? They're the best ones :)
    Say something else like gracias or something

Well you made a pretty good pick xD
    It definitely is! I did the very same thing and binged around the time season 6 ended and somehow ended up watching backwards. But I love a lot of the queens, and what I personally find the most addicting is the fashion, I love the creativity and style. What about you?

I do hope your classes didn't suffer too badly however. :p
    Hi there, welcome to the forums and more importantly the role playing forums! Hope you enjoy your stay and can't wait to RP with you in the future :D
    Sure I wouldn't mind xD there's already some other people that have asked me too so we might hae our little group.
    Yeah. That's what I was doing when Summer (Azurill) died. X'D

Yeah. I chose Chespin because honestly.... I see more use from Greninja than him and I have Delphox on my Y file. So yeah, he's the only one left. XD

Oh okay.
    I'm at Santalune City, training for Viola.

I have Chespin, Pansage, Litleo and Scatterbug. ;;

Oh, well, tomorrow will probably be best since some people have went to bed already anyways. I'm sorry about that. :[ )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom