Recent content by Monarchy

1. M

Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (INFORMATION, OOC AND DISCUSSION THREAD)

My character's going to be doing contests if that's of any help.
  2. M

Dreams of Dazzling the Stage! (Serverus Snope and Monarchy)

Quinn, blissfully unaware of what was going on, casually strolled back into the cave but bumped into the fleeing Seth. "Ouch, watch it dude" he shouted, as he banged his head on Seth. He quickly rubbed his head and took a mirror from his bag, checking his appearance. Maybe the 'pretty boy'...
  3. M

Start Ups Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (START UP)

"Yep, super eager! Let's head off" she replied to both Tyler and Melody.
  4. M

Aww sounds horrible. Hopefully you'll be fully healed before you know it and you'll be able to eat everything you crave :) Let's do this - the first gym/contest better watch out!
  5. M

Oh wow, didn't know they delayed it. Hope it's not hurting too much. I heard wisdom teeth are a huge pain. Keep slurping liquidy food.
  6. M

Quinn had begun to walk the bridge but realised he didn't hear any footsteps behind him. A quick glance revealed that Seth wasn't with him anymore. He stopped for a second just to be sure. He had been out of the cave for a little bit. Not enough to think there was anything suspicious, but Seth...
  7. M

"Woohoo" hollered Courtney in what could only be described as on overly, energetic feminine squeal. For someone who had woke up early, it seemed her terminally delightful nature doesn't dwindle. "Looks like you're all set to go" she said, walking to Melody whilst fixing her hair and leather...
  8. M

Hope your operation went well Winter and that your recovery has been successful and quick! Sorry everyone for being inactive. Been on holiday abroad and got back not long ago. But I'll be back to posting and trying to finally leave Cherrygrove lol!
  9. M

It seemed like the Quinn had been walking for quite a while. He hadn't looked back at Seth, but knew he was still there as he could hear his footsteps. Quinn knew the exit to Eterna was close. He figured going to Eterna City was the best as it provided the quickest exit from Mt Coronet, and for...
  10. M

Leviathan raised it's snout in order to seem macho but quickly dropped it as the Finneon was being playful. He swam towards Siren and with his small fin, splashed a little water playfully. Duchess on the other hand was quick to respond to the Phanpy. It chased after Zanzibar. "Looks like our...
  11. M

Quinn looked at the socially awkward boy walk off ahead of him. He let out a sigh and a frown formed on his face. Turning in an opposite direction to where his Snorunt still stood, he whispered to himself 'maybe I'm just trying to hard, guess I should just ease off'. He picked up Neva and turned...
  12. M

"That was really good thinking" she nodded at a pace that was quicker than her speech. "You shouldn't feel bad, it only makes you stronger" Courtney said, looking out to the ocean and Melody's Finneon before back at the red headed girl. "Plus boys need to know where to be put." A slightly...
  13. M

"Are your Pokemon okay Seth?" questioned Quinn, running towards his companion as the Sneasels ran off. In the distance, Neva flashed as her multiple copies disappeared. As he approached Seth he spoke again, "are you okay more importantly?" he asked, looking at Seth with worry. He hadn't known...
  14. M

Courtney had also woke up early, mainly to do her usual routine of prepping her face and doing her hair. She had checked out and also decided to go near the water to allow her Horsea to swim for a little while. Upon reaching the ocean, she noticed Melody. Her name didn't instantly come to her...
  15. M

Quinn wasn't as quick to release his Pokemon as the frightened Seth was. He didn't release Snorunt in time to prevent Spade from getting hit. "Leave this to me Seth, I've had plenty of experiences with Sneasels" he shouted, chucking his pokeball, releasing his female Snorunt in a bright light...
Back
Top Bottom