Recent content by Monblazon

1. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion No, no no, listen to him, he is onto something here! Alright fine, one of my defining traits is overthinking things... But I'm proven correct a lot of the time! (Yes, I noticed this pattern too.)
  2. M

Localized Names

Re: English Pokémon names Really? Works in a Scottish accent... (Plus, the word ''water'' comes from the same root as ''otter'' - the root word being a word for water...)
  3. M

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: July 2010 | Next Issue: August 2010) Sorry, small correction here: Nidoran is based on a rabbit or hare like creature, as far as I know. This does mean that they have constantly growing teeth, but they are in fact not rodents. :) If you can help...
  4. M

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots The Zekrom one has a jet engine for a tail. :) Oh, and Reshiram's tail is a brazier (just noticed).
  5. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Gen V Starter Discussion No, 'taint. Not yet. Just now it remains a skink. They may have called it ''Grass Snake Pokémon'', but Arcanine is called the ''Legendary Pokémon'' - so it means nothing.
  6. M

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I want an evolution for Tropius. Or maybe two - but one would be enough. Something more based on the mythical spirit creature Mokele Mbembe like Tropius was supposed to. Mokele Mbembe was probably based on a rare forest dwelling White Rhino, so...
  7. M

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 3: Starters Fully Evolved Types

Right, so, my ideas I am cherry-picking from some good observations I have seen recently around this place. Someone suggested that there was a pattern to which one of the starters would have a single type, and this (put into a neat little table)seems to hold true so far, and someone else stated...
  8. M

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Okay, so I haven't read every single suggestion - but here is my idea: Ion Storm PP: 10 Power: 100 Accuracy: 90 Type: Electric Effect: The air is filled with highly charged particles. Affects all in battle save the user. The electric type Heat-wave. Almost the electric type Earthquake, and...
  9. M

suggest new moves for the 5th gen games

Okay, so I haven't read every single suggestion - but here is my idea: Ion Storm PP: 10 Power: 100 Accuracy: 90 Type: Electric Effect: The air is filled with highly charged particles. Affects all in battle save the user. The electric type Heat-wave. Almost the electric type Earthquake, and...
  10. M

A request for reviews!

Um, yeah. I put it in the Video Games section because I know that there are people who played Pokemon at that time! (Would you like to elaborate what made it particularly confusing, so I can rectify that above?) Sorry, sorry, that was uncalled for. I was not a happy person that day, which...
  11. M

A request for reviews!

It really does not matter what you play currently, surely people remember playing the SP. I have thought about this long and hard, and all things considered the SP is the best in the range to examine. This is not a simple one piece homework exercise where you have to collect reviews, reviews...
  12. M

A request for reviews!

That's okay. What are you researching?
  13. M

A request for reviews!

Hello to all who frequent here! Part of my project work for the subject Product Design, which I am currently studying in school, requires me to have several reviews of a mass produced product to use in an examination of the said product. We have to find these reviews on the internet. As my...
  14. M

Clefables Eeveelution Tournament!

Thank you for your kind words! (But I'm sure you would fall under the category of 'Artist', be it that you are a spriter, painter, or a composer!) [Just one thing: Are you intent on sticking with Muddyeon? Or are you open to suggestions, such as Eartheon, or Terreon? (Terra being Latin for...
  15. M

Clefables Eeveelution Tournament!

It has pointy ears, that are rounded from where we can see them, basically that's it. Not much more Umbreon... Oh, right, a mix up... Oh well, it looks better anyway! Well it doesn't look like a sprite, that's true. It's not a sprite. I am allowed to enter artwork plain and simple, amn't I?
Back
Top Bottom