1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Monbrey
Last Activity:
Dec 17, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Mar 10, 1991 (Age: 26)

Monbrey

Pyromaniac, 26, from Australia

Monbrey was last seen:
Viewing forum Pokémon Ultra RPG, Dec 17, 2017 at 10:37 AM
    1. HKim
      HKim
      What was that free streaming software you recommended?
    2. Exar Kun
      Exar Kun
      So I've been in a gym battle with smores for 7+ months now, I've messagesd him multiple time and again just a few days ago. Still no send can you please message him to send or make a ruling on the battle please.
    3. EmBreon
      EmBreon
      Do it if you want to die.
    4. EmBreon
      EmBreon
      We want to actually attract people, not scare them away... :|
    5. EmBreon
      EmBreon
      SHUT UP, I JUST SAW IT
    6. Peaceful Giraffe
      Peaceful Giraffe
      Happy birthday!
    7. Ebail
      Ebail
      Happy birthday Mon! Hope it was good.
    8. Truly
      Truly
      Cool, thanks!
    9. Truly
      Truly
      Oh hey!
      I needed to ask you about this. Not only was it a long time ago, but iirc I was told that Lovecraft reset and that that may affect whether or not I can claim.

Err, so I guess I didn't ask: Can I go ahead and claim this gift from last April?
    10. HKim
      HKim
      Thanks Monbrey!
    11. HKim
      HKim
      Can you edit the rules threads on all three forums or have one of the other staff members do it?

Thank you.
    12. Elamite
      Elamite
      Alright, I'll try to be on in the later end of that timespan, like closer to your 9/10. Not today/tomorrow though. Sunday could work or some day next week well get it done
    13. Elamite
      Elamite
      Also, I didn't log it so my license is suspended. Didn't fight it at all. I only reffed the one battle cuz I didn't get the IMs from Ash, but I won't anymore
    14. Elamite
      Elamite
      After 5 pm as in how late?
    15. Elamite
      Elamite
      Hey so when are you free to battle for the tourny?
    16. WinterVines
      WinterVines
      If you get a chance, could you get to Curator wages? I thought I remembered you saying you'd do them this last weekend, but you weren't around so I assumed you were busy with something.
    17. swiftgallade46
      swiftgallade46
      we should prolly schedule dat tourney match...what works for you? I have to work from 9am-4pm EST every week-day, and my Dad gives me grief about using the laptop/phone too much. Those are really my only obstacles.
    18. Pringles
      Pringles
      Pretty much a random user; and because you basically stood out for me to add. I don't understand myself most of the time.
    19. glik
      glik
      Hey Monbrey, Buzz passed me and my question off to you: evolving while currently in a forum battle, yay or nay?
    20. CommBA
      CommBA
      Alrighty, sounds good. Hopefully we can get this done before Wednesday my time, because once that hits, I get pretty busy for this week.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1991 (Age: 26)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Charizard / Lizardon
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fire
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Cinnabar Island Volcano Badge

Signature

[​IMG]