Recent content by MondoTR

1. M

First Look at Static in the DC Universe

Didn't see much of the show but I do like Static. And I've been following TT for awhile now. Can't wait to see him in it. :D
  2. M

Bulbagarden Forums factfile

Go to your profile, click Statistics, and it's listed under General Information. Yours says you joined the third of May last year.
  3. M

Bulbagarden Forums factfile

* Join date: February 1, 2004 * Birthdate: January 2, 1985 * Alias: Dani * Sex: Female * Race: White * Ethnicity: French, Pennsylvanian Dutch (German), Irish, Scottish, Lebanese * Location: Charles Town, West Virginia * Eye Color: Brown * Hair Color: Brown * Piercings: Ears * Tattoos...
  4. M

Heroes Season 3 Discussion

Glad I'm not the only one who thought it was possible that she might be alive. I think she stayed in the building so she wouldn't hurt anyone. She might be alive but she might also be dead if the building collapsed on her. There's more than just season one characters out there. Once they...
  5. M

75 comics being made into films

I watched part of Ninja Scroll and didn't care for it either.
  6. M

75 comics being made into films

Runaways - Love the comic series and would definitely see the movie. The Avengers - Definitely anticipating this one. Iron Man 2 - First pwned and hopefully this one will too. Nick Fury - Samuel L. Jackson just seems like it'd be an awesome Fury. Red Sonja - That's a comic? I had no...
  7. M

9th, not 7. ^_^; Anyways, no idea who the current artist is but obviously can't be the original because wasn't that the guy who used drugs to help him paint the future? I can't remember his name and I'm too lazy to look it up. GrnMarvl, I can't believe you didn't mention Hiro's Marvel...
  8. M

^ The one above

^ was born in February
  9. M

^ The one above

^ goes to school
  10. M

^ The one above

^ is correct
  11. M

^ The one above

^ has a team used for wifi
  12. M

^ The one above

^ has an interesting sig
  13. M

^ The one above

^ has a different looking TC
  14. M

I'm glad they're showing the old powers. It was good to see that abilitiy again. Remind us that they still have them. Same here.
  15. M

I'm glad he repeated her, for a second I thought I might have heard wrong, lol. Once again GrnMarvl's opinion on the ep states what I thought as well. 'Good' Sylar is just as freaky as bad Sylar, just in a different way, heh.
Back
Top Bottom