Recent content by Monforte

1. M

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

Sure, please make sure it is caught in a normal Poké Ball, is male and between levels 12-20, please.
  2. M

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

See you online, then! No problem. See you then!
  3. M

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

I will trade you a Jirachi for two Leftovers. I'll take the Savanna Vivillon if it's male, caught in a normal Poké Ball and between levels 12-20. I can take the Meloetta for a Jirachi. Do you have anything else for trade?
  4. M

GEN VI: LF: Jungle, Savanna and Sandstorm Vivillon

No problem, I'm more than happy to help anyone complete their Vivillon collection.
  5. M

GEN VI: LF non hacked, non cloned legit mons to finish Living Dex Please

I have it. Oh well, I think I'll just trade you the Jirachi as a gift. Add my friend code and I'll see you online!
  6. M

Sure, I'll add you so we can trade!
  7. M

GEN VI: LF non hacked, non cloned legit mons to finish Living Dex Please

I'll happily trade you a Jirachi for a Jungle, Savanna or Sandstorm Vivillon. Let me know if you have any of those.
  8. M

UT WISHMKR Jirachi!

Hi, everyone! I have a few WISHMKR Jirachi from the Pokémon Colosseum Bonus Disk that I'm willing to trade off. I'm currently looking for a legit, UT Manaphy or the Jungle, Savanna and Sandstorm Vivillon. Please let me know if you're interested, and feel free to post any offers on this thread...
  9. M

Hi, everyone! I'm currently searching for the elusive Savanna, Jungle and Sandstorm Vivillon. I can offer legit Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disk in return, as well as unlimited Archipelago Vivillon. Please let me know if you're looking for something else and I'll check if I have it. If...
  10. M

Offering 12 Diancies

I have a shiny Absol from the Friend Safari. Is it OK if you clone it and trade me the original back + Diancie, like Blahmon suggested? I'd greatly appreciate it and I could also throw a shiny Lotad that I transfered from Sapphire as a bonus. :)
  11. M

GEN VI: Vivllion Patterns and Egg Group Breeding

My local pattern is the Archipelago one. I'll glady trade if for your local Polar one. I'll be happy to take a male one caught with a regular Poké Ball.
  12. M

Need helping cloning a shiny Rattata

The Rattata has been successfully cloned. Mods, please close the thread. :)
  13. M

Need helping cloning a shiny Rattata

Hey guys, I need two clones of a shiny Rattata I caught on SoulSilver. Please VM me if you're interested in the task. You're all free to keep as many clones as you like. :)
  14. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Not my first shiny, but I caught a shiny Azurill a while ago in White 2. I was surprised when it evolved, as it changed its gender from female to male. That makes it 4 shiny females and 3 shiny males for me as of now. :)
  15. M

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'd like one more character for the Pokémon species/nicknames. They could finally fix Feraligator's and Victrebell's names.
Back
Top Bottom