M
Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I also have a shiny Shinx, if that's any good (though I doubt it'd be any where near valuable enough, sadly).

We could do a like-for-like trade. My problem isn't lack of IV breeding skill, as I've consistently made Pokemon with three prefect IV's and the desired ability and egg moves before. My sole problem is lack of the required Pokemon and equipment on Black.

If you'd like, I could make six (or more) IV bred pokemon with abilities/egg moves in gen 4 for you. Alternately, I'm also very good at chaining and could hunt shinies for you (with a synchronizer for the nature). Both would take me a while to do, but they shouldn't take too long.

Or I could even do a very large batch of EV training in Gen 4 for you, even to give you some slack in your shop.

In fact, if there is anything at all specifically you'd like, you could tell me and I'll see if I can get it/them for you.
    hello, I saw your shop, and I was wondering, for multiple iv breeding requests, would you accept events?
    Fair play aha, just let me know. I can easily do shinies in genIV, but I'm a bit shaky on shininess on genV.. just so you know.
    Aha I guess, depends what it is, and I'll tell you whether I can do it or not :D.
    If you would like to do the trade, what would you like from the list in exchange (take as many as you'd like, I don't mind)?

Also, if there is something else you'd like or a service request (I can do limited GEN4 IV breeding for 2 perfect IVs, max 3, plus egg moves and natures, and I can also do synchronize chaining) I'd try my hardest to get it for you.

This way I can separate it off for you or start work on your requests in advance.
    Oh sure. What it is is that I want them to have my own ID number. That way, not only will I be able to nickname them, but they'll Also gain the standard amount of EXP.

I'll be using them to play through single player, so the reduced EXP will keep the difficulty as hard as possible for me because traded Pokemon would make it much to easy.

It'll probably sound really silly, but I like to have as many of my team members to have fought through single player as possible so that I'm really attached to them.

It'll seem absurd, but I IV bred for Jolly Riolu, Zangoose, Absol, Careful Munchlax on my copy of Diamond then transferred them straight over to Heart Gold at the beginning of the game, and then SR'd for good IV'd Jolly Red Gyarados and good IV'd Adamant Extremspeed Dratini.

Anyway, enough about my obsessiveness. Because this method is such a large drain on time and resources, feel free to request as much as you want from the list and I'd be more than happy to oblige, or even ask for anything you feel like and I'd do my best to obtain it.

Also, although with my college the way it is right now it'd take me an absolute age (so.... many...... assignments.....) :) , I could do request chaining for you on Gen 4 or even limited IV breeding (Up to three perfect IV's, with natures, ability and egg moves) (I don't have the right Pokemon or tools on Black, you see, so it'd have to be on Platinum or Heart Gold).
    EVs will be 252 Atk/252 Spe. And then throw in the remaining EVs in HP.
    If you were planning to level it up to be a Haxorus, then I would like this moveset:
    Swords Dance
    Dragon Claw
    Earthquake
    X-Scissor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom