Recent content by Monster Mijumaru

1. M

Pokemon BW2 Importers (Play-Asia) & Friend-code Swap

What shipping did you choose when you delivered? :)
  2. M

Seeking Therian Landorus. [BW-2]

Yeah Keldeo is trade-able, but not over GTS, ignore what I said about the Kami trio, I realized Keldeo isn't trade-able over GTS yet either, they will probably wait to put them on GTS when they are available in all regions, so I think you can trade them :) So, let's keep looking!
  3. M

Seeking Therian Landorus. [BW-2]

I'm not sure if the Dream Radar Legendaries are trade-able, I've been looking for the same as you for a couple of weeks, the one person I found said he wasn't sure if hey could actually be traded or not. I also tried looking for under level 70 Landorus on the GTS, but nothing came up. Good...
  4. M

Dream Radar Landorus (Sacred Beast Forme)

Thanks I appreciate that, I must have misread the information haha. I've changed it so people know what I really mean :)
  5. M

Oh right same as my version! And haha that's a strange coincidence, I've only started to get the secondary version since White came out :)
  6. M

Dream Radar Landorus (Sacred Beast Forme)

Does anybody have a Sacred Beast forme Landorus up for trade? I'd appreciate it a lot! Even if it's just a swap back so I can get the Reflecting Mirror. I have plenty of Legendary Pokemon up for trade, so if you're interested then please PM me or write back in here :) Thanks Guys!
  7. M

Haha good stuff! Finally got it after all this time. You've been a lot more patient then I've ever been haha. Which version did you get again? :)
  8. M

Re: playasia That's ridiculous! Did they not let you pay by card? When mine arrived they let my pay by a card. That's so strange he wouldn't accept £30 from you either, yeah I'd take Fedex next time! They may charge more for import if you do get stung, but their delivery is better and they...
  9. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

Awesome! So you definitely wanna trade? But agreed! Mew is awesome :) My friend code is: 3354-0293-9493
  10. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

I think so I got them over GTS and I heard Gamefreak blocked Hacked Pokemon from GTS. But the Darkrai is Sassy and Mew is Quriky :) Interested in either of those at all?
  11. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

I have a Level 58 Darkrai and Level 82 Mew, if you're interested in either one of those?
  12. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

Yes sure! It would be a clone of a Legit Keldeo with all the perks of having the original right? What would you want for it?
  13. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

Okay, thank you anyway. Have fun with your copy! I appreciate the help :)
  14. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

Yeah I wasn't too sure what was available or not, but I'd definitely love a Keldeo regardless! Thanks for telling me, do you have a Keldeo you'd wish to trade at all? :)
  15. M

Legit Keldeo or Meloetta

I'm looking for a Legit Keldeo or Meloetta, I have pretty much all Legendaries, I have a Mew and even Celebii up for trade. Also the Shiny Nobunaga Rayquaza, I'd love a Meloetta especially, Legit of course if anybody is willing to trade, if there is anything PM me or write in this thread please...
Back
Top Bottom