Mooites
Local time
6:16 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To show how trully awesome Misty is maybe we should convince all the Misty fans to switch to Cerulean Blues banner.
    Yup, I and many also think that there both strong willed and kind hearted ,and very cute and have funny moments^^.
    Agreed even if you dont like a gen you still wanna know whats up and when I ever played my games I always get into the mood to look up or watch Pokemon!Plus Tamaki didn't get out of his corner till you came back he can be such a baby some times hehe.
    Elf-Ambipom.

Before that, Amigo-Ambipom. Before that, Iron Knuckles. Before that, Perfect Cha0s. Before that, PerfectChaos. Before that, Metal $onic. Before that, LuigiTheHedgehog. Before that, Alpha Totodile.
    Hey, you finally have an avatar again :D Hey Mooites, you should check this game I made by the way. It's basically a quiz that asks you for the names of bmgf members xD
    Hi Bulbagarden! Its good to see you're all doing good here :D I'm not planning on staying though ^^; See, I'm in this killer basketball program that takes up all of my time these days. I totally hate it, but according to my countdown, only 39 days until its over and I have free time again! So maybe when I finish that I'll come back, but until then, keep on keepin on!
    My Ouran bud don't leave!!!!!Now look Tamaki is sadT.T "Why Mooties dont u luv me i wuv you!" Come back soon!Before i whup your butt!Jkjk
    I hope you come back again soon. You're one of the coolest people on Bulbagarden. ^_^

And I'll be sure to keep you updated about that. ;D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom