• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Lucifer Morningstar
Local time
3:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With the release date of The Indigo Disk revealed as December 14th, I am now racing to reset a shiny Chimchar in BD before then. Granted I have just been multiplying a single day of counting, I am 99% sure I am already over odds once so I am not holding my breath. My starter reset luck is so butt.

11/9/2023: Meanwhile I just got the stupid shiny Starly for the second time. yay. :p
    I'm thinking about how in the league interview, we're asked which school we're from and there are three options, the academies from both Scarlet and Violet and Manzana Academy.
    Manzana means 'apple' in Spanish (as Naranja means orange and Uva means grapes) and this feels like it should be a teaser for a third game; Pokemon Maroon where the academy is Manzana.

I don't know how the Sada/Turo, Koriadon/Miradon thing would work though. Perhaps it can be both Sada and Turo clashing over the past the and future resulting in summing both ride Pokemon and both paradox varients into the present.
    It feels a bit messy, sure, but I would love to see the two professors interact and Arven being like "You both suck as parents!"
    Reactions: DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    DigitalGen6
    That would be a pretty fun concept, not gonna lie. Oh yeah, I remember Manzana Academy. I took that test with three badges and even though I got them right, I was still kicked out.
    Lucifer Morningstar
    Lucifer Morningstar
    I failed my first interview in Scarlet with all 8 badges because I remembered a gym leader wrong lol. Didn't make that mistake again in Violet.
    Apparently McDonald's is giving out packs of Pokemon cards in Happy Meals now. My nieces gave me two of the ones they got tonight and it's making me want to start collecting them again. I had a binder full of them in the 7th grade and I am wishing I still had them now.
    I just finished Area Zero in Violet earlier this evening and am blown away with the depth, depth usually found only in fangames. I am so intrigued to see the Scarlet variation and hope they keep this kind of thing going in gen 10 and onward.
    Lucifer Morningstar
    Lucifer Morningstar
    As an autistic individual I am no stranger to processing a statement hyper literally in that kind of manner sometimes.

I definitely meant the sensitive subject matter but also the complexity such as an AI that managed to conceive its own logic to the extent of disagreeing with its creator as well as expansion of the Pokemon universe with the time travel and Pokemon from the past and future.
    guzmania
    guzmania
    (i'm also autistic and while i can usually figure out with context what the person may have been talking about in those situations, i sometimes fail much to my chagrin) that's also very true, i didn't consider that you might have meant that. i also thought that was super interesting, and i think that was one of the first times (if not the first time) writing so complex showed up. i find the implied connection between paradox pokemon and mega evolutions to be fascinating as well
    Lucifer Morningstar
    Lucifer Morningstar
    Oh wow, I did not catch the paradox/mega evo connection implication. XP
    I just got done re-watching the Kanto anime and noticed for the first time just how many times real animals are both mentioned AND shown. i.e Cerulean Gym's Aquariums are full of real fish. I now accept the existence of real animals in the Pokemon world.

I also forgot how rude and selfish Ash was and that he cheesed a few more badges besides Brock and Misty's such as the Rainbow badge.

It feels good though and I am excited to also re-watch Johto.
    Hey, is there a problem with the banner in your sig? It seems to be glitching... If it was meant to be like that then just ignore me xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom