Recent content by Lucifer Morningstar

1. Lucifer Morningstar

If you could change one thing about these games (good or bad), what would you change?

I'll add this to my list as well. I agree it was a little bland. Another thing I'd like to add is the allowance of bag items in tera raids. Even when tanking the tera mon, it's frustrating not being able to replenish PP.
  2. Lucifer Morningstar

If you could change one thing about these games (good or bad), what would you change?

1. Switch the map destination marker to the overworld version in Legends Arceus. It was much easier to follow. 2. Add actual outfits to character customization. I get that it's going for a private school thing but we spend most of the game outside of school so it's kind of stupid to keep us...
  3. Lucifer Morningstar

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Speak for yourself. I was pitiful both times (the required round in both games). I couldn't even get near halfway to Carmine's score. :oops: However, it was such an annoying minigame that although I wanted to thrash Carmine for being kind of an arrogant bitch, I was not enticed to keep trying...
  4. Lucifer Morningstar

Scarlet/Violet DLC

Ah, well I can be forgetful. I never had framerate issues in the DLC in either version. shrug
  5. Lucifer Morningstar

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I suppose that is fair. That's a great catch. It's still not entirely clear but it does seem as though his feelings of jealousy triggered the powers of the Teal Mask. On this subject I believe I have come across a small touch of male/female character dialouge difference. After Kieran punches...
  6. Lucifer Morningstar

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

Random shiny Medicham in Scarlet.
  7. Lucifer Morningstar

Scarlet/Violet DLC

That's another plot flaw that I had forgotten to mention (I was in a bit of a rush because I had friends over for dinner), it's not actually established how the lousy three were resurrected. Kieran wasn't necessarily responsible just because he happened to bring the mask to the shrine at the...
  8. Lucifer Morningstar

Scarlet/Violet DLC

I finished the Teal Mask in Violet and am working through it in Scarlet. There is a lot of Kieran hate on Reddit that saddens me. Sure, he's a bit of an obsessive brat but he's a child with social anxieties. I suspect both Kieran and Carmine of being on the spectrum. Kieran might have autism...
  9. Lucifer Morningstar

Things in Scarlet and Violet you were pleasantly surprised by?

I was pleasantly taken off guard by how challenging the Team Star battles were the first time around. I almost lost to I believe Mela and Atticus.
  10. Lucifer Morningstar

What Tera Type Is Your Mew?

Grass but I ended up using a bug tera Mew a Youtuber gave out specifically pre-built for Mewtwo.
  11. Lucifer Morningstar

7 Star Mewtwo Raid

Yes, that was it indeed. It was so frustrating because I would have it down to one or two HP and couldn't do anything but wait for the time to run out and my teammates didn't do anything but raise their stats as though perhaps, they ran out of offensive PP as well. I wanted to use PP ups/maxes...
  12. Lucifer Morningstar

Kieran and Carmine and their funny designs

Those bangs drive me nuts just looking at them, I want to chop them off so bad lol because they remind me of when I was a junior in high school growing mine out of existence, how they would fall in my face when I tried to read and a burette would only hold in the thickness for so long. I hated...
  13. Lucifer Morningstar

7 Star Mewtwo Raid

It's a bit absurd, not so much Mewtwo specifically but how the raid mechanics affected it. There is a Youtube video guide for a strategy to solo it with a specific Mew build but it is more or less pure RNG based and gave me hell like I had murdered its wife...
  14. Lucifer Morningstar

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

Oh sick, thanx dude. Does it have to be the blue star ones or does it make a difference? What are the blue star raids even? I just tried one and barely even touched it solo so that would be an interesting challenge that I might have to do online with real people. Good thing I renewed my Nintendo...
Back
Top Bottom