Recent content by moonface

1. M

Do you prefer the 4kids/PUSA themes or the originals?

x2. ESPECIALLY the bolded.
  2. M

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

omg, what's gonna happen to blue!? :O can't wait for the next chapter!
  3. M

Ironic Natures in Pokemon You Have Caught

I thought my game was doing it for the lulz when it gave me Chatot, with its Tangled Feet ability, the "Likes to run" characteristic
  4. M

0_o What was that?

I battled Brock today, and as he sent out his last Pokemon: "Ah ha ha! It itches! It itches!" I was like...What? Just thought it was funny that his last Pokemon happened to be a Krabutops...er, Kabutops.
  5. M

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h In my Soul Silver: Feraligatr: Babalu Pidgeot: Gia Ninetales: Ixchel Umbreon: Quinn Pikachu: it's the gamestop one so i can't nickname it... Venusaur: Bobby
  6. M

Theory: Did Giovanni Commit Suicide in HG/SS?

No, I seriously doubt it. I find it highly amusing that this is being speculated, but interesting at the same time. First time I saw the video I thought it was the static.
  7. M

Things that annoy you in pokemon

bidoof, clefairy/clefable, and pokemon i expect to be in the game after so many years but remain event-only... mew, celebi, deoxys, i'm looking at you.
  8. M

Favorite Soundtrack?

Re: Do you actually listen to the music? impossible for me to play any of the games without the music! its all so unique and pretty. sometimes when a trainer spots me from afar, i let the music roll because it's funny...
  9. M

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Blue, Lance, Faulkner, Volkner, Lt. Surge... oh babay <3
  10. M

COMPLETE: Rival's Story

awww :( this is awesome! i wanna read the next chapter already!
Back
Top Bottom