Recent content by Moonshade

1. M

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

Mine is my gernija T: even tho it has protean i have, Rock smash, water fall, surf and dive on it XD
  2. M

Ugliest Pokemon?

T-T Either Garbidor, Relicanth orrrrrrr......... yeah i can agree with those 2 i don't want to upset anyone XD
  3. M

If you were a Trainer, what battle music from the games would you have?

:P Wallys, i just love that cute little guy so much ^-^ he really deserved better :(
  4. M

Generation VI: The Future

:P i hope they bring back clothes!!!
  5. M

Do you plan out your team?

:P lol, i'd have to say Yes, i sit there on the computer for hours just planning out who i will use this time, what pokemon is strongest, i usually ignore shinys till the very end T-T........ but then........ i found my first ever shiny, caught it...... and i didn't save as my Ds ran out of...
  6. M

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

I blasted my way through with my delphox and froakie i got from wonder trade T-T Blasted is the word, they never took more then 3 damage........ XP ik i'm Op
  7. M

Your "YES!" moments

Mine had to be, when i was battling someone online and they threw out a level 100 Jirachi.... and it was there last pokemon, they took out my strongest and i was left with my lvl 23 umbreon, i threw it out........... and WON!
  8. M

Did ORAS do Wally justice?

;3; WALLY IS THEE SWEETEST KID IN THE GAME!! He never says it but, i seriously talked to myself during his parts, then that THEME SONG!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
  9. M

Coolest Pokemon cries?

My favorite pokemon cry has to be Umbreon, or Zoura ^-^ there both just soooo cute! lol plus i have a love for dark types
Back
Top Bottom