• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Moonstone

1. M

Wanted: Deoxys (Offering Shinies)

Bumpity. Still looking for anyone with a spare Deoxys...
  2. M

Wanted: Cyndaquil and Totodile

Thanks to you too! Enjoy!
  3. M

Nah, just the Glameow and Carvanha are enough. I think that's plenty fair. I'm ready now too, so I'll head online. Use the HG code in my signature, please. :)
  4. M

Carvanha and Glameow would be great. I need a couple of minutes myself to hatch the eggs anyway. Just let me know when you're ready. :)
  5. M

I can get you both, once I breed them. I'm not really interested in the mons you listed, though. Do you have a Carvanha, Glameow, Stunky or Chimchar, by chance?
  6. M

Wanted - Cyndaquil

You're welcome. And thank you too!
  7. M

Wanted - Cyndaquil

Yup. It's the center desk in the basement of any Pokemon Center. I'll be there in a minute.
  8. M

Wanted - Cyndaquil

Sure. I'm not picky. I can trade now if you can. Which FC should I use? (Use my HG one.)
  9. M

Wanted - Cyndaquil

Got a Carvanha? Or a Lileep? Tropius? Chimchar? Either of those would be ideal.
  10. M

Wanted - Cyndaquil

I can breed you one. Do you have anything specific you're offering? I don't need anything fancy. :)
  11. M

What was your first event?

The SMR2010 Jirachi. There was much rejoicing on my part.
  12. M

Does anyone else despise the Safari Zone?

The HG/SS Safari Zone isn't terrible. I like that there's no "time" limit, so you can wander around all you want. And while some of the waiting times are insane, you can find a very large variety of Pokemon there. It's not all bad. The luck factor is still annoying though. I don't know what...
  13. M

Re: Wanted: Deoxys, Manaphy and Darkrai (Offering Shinies) No worries. I can be patient. Sometimes. :)
  14. M

New Save/Starting Over

I did this with Red and Blue too. Blue was my main, and Red was my "support" game. I'd consider starting either of my Gen. IV games over if I could trade between them. Since I can't (yet), it's not going to happen. It's scary how much those little bytes of data can mean to a person.
  15. M

Re: Wanted: Deoxys, Manaphy and Darkrai (Offering Shinies) Given the offers I have on the table, I'd be more interested in Deoxys at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom