Recent content by Morcombe

1. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Tennis Andy Murray vs. David Ferrer in the Australian open grand slam semi final
  2. M

What kind of trainer are you?

Type B
  3. M

Review BW016: The Shippou Gym Rematch! An Explosive New Move!!

enjoyble episode overall. I prefer the gym battles to get a whole episode though but that will probably start with the next gyms since the leaders have more than 2 pokemon. Didn't even notice team rocket wur missing till I read this thread XD
  4. M

The best season so far?

Best > Worst Sinnoh > Hoenn > Battle Frontier > Kanto > Johto > Orange Islands. Not rating Isshu yet.
  5. M

Gamu Nhengu's axe from the X Factor

Gamu was left out because the show is a fix. Katie forgot her lyrics at her audition then couldn't sing at teh judge's house. then Cher didn't even bother singing at Cheryl's house and refused to return to try again. Yet both of them go through over Gamu.
  6. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

chicken noodle soup
  7. M

Has your cellphone ever rang in class?

I used to sit and text in class a lot, never once got caught. Silent mode us yur friend
  8. M

BW007 - Get Tsutarja With Attract!?

so sounds like Ash will be getting tsutarja. well no complaints here looking forward to the episode.
  9. M

Guess the next user to post

afraid not rayne
  10. M

Contest Elesa Vs. Skyla

Re: Kamitsure vs. Fuuro Fuuro
  11. M

Johto Battle Frontier Arc????

hopefully the third version of black.white will have a abttel frontier and Ash can travel through that after the isshu league since Gen VI will most likely be for the 3DS I imagine it will be a while before they're out.
  12. M

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

if Ash gets all three starters they should all evolve at least once. Mijumaru though should reach Daikenki.
  13. M

Contest Sceptile vs Serperior

Re: Sceptile vs Jaroda Sceptile cause it kicks ass an is my fav grass starter
  14. M

Review BW003: Mijumaru! Meguroco! Close Call!!

new ending was so much better than the opening. rather surprised that Ash figured out who Mijumaru belonged to though. Team Rocket still making badass escapes instead of blasting off XD. overall it was a decent episode.
  15. M

BW004 - Battle Club

Wow I can't believe I was right about Pokabu being in episode 4 XD Ash will most likely catch it. Thus giving him all three type advantages against the monkey's. The Futachimaru is clearly another trainer's since we not only see it appearing in front of said trainer we see it beside him on the...
Back
Top Bottom