Recent content by Morgil

1. Morgil

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I haven't been to this site in years, so forgive me if i'm doing this wrong. So, If i just wanna trade for the other two starters, I just post in this thread? I already have two level 1 Scorbunnies bred and ready to go. If someone would help me get this other two starters, I'd be very grateful.
  2. Morgil

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is Cosmog still obtainable like in S/M? I just beat the Elite 4 the other day, and so far the only post-game stuff i've done was catching the Tapus and Solgaleo. Do i just use the same method from S/M to get a Cosmog, or is there something different i have to do in this game?
  3. Morgil

Wait, you can get a Surfing Pikachu there?
  4. Morgil

Oh, I guess that makes sense. I don't know why i thought it came with the Rockruff.
  5. Morgil

Sucks about the bank. I was hoping to use that to cheat at those missions where people pay you for showing them a specific pokemon. Also, i could've sworn i remember there being a new z-move for Dusk Lycanrock being shown in a trailer.
  6. Morgil

I got a couple of questions: 1) Does Pokemon Bank not work with US/UM? I'm almost to the end of the first island in US, but whenever i boot up the Bank program, it keeps saying something about the save file. Do I need to reach a certain point before i can use it? Or do i have to wait for some...
  7. Morgil

Pokémon Horizon, Pokémon Adventures Sun & Moon to be released in English: To be published ...

Is Japan ever gonna get back to publishing the real graphic novels? I'm sick of this mini-volume crap.
  8. Morgil

Well, fuck. So much for getting those mega stones. :( They really could've made that a lot clearer.
  9. Morgil

Okay, cuz i still haven't seen anything from the very first one of those tournaments, and i was wondering what was taking so long, or if i missed it or something. I hope they hurry up with those.
  10. Morgil

I've been doing each of those monthly online tournaments so far, doing at least 3 battles with each one. When do they give out the Mega Stones for participating?
  11. Morgil

February schedule for Pokémon on Disney XD: Movies, anime episodes throughout the month

I saw this and got excited at first, but then i realized that it wasn't Sun/Moon and was just reruns of X/Y. Come on, dammit, what's taking so long?! Cartoon Network never took this long between seasons.
  12. Morgil

Pokémon GO Plus delayed to September: No longer set to be released in July

Hopefully this means there'll be another round of pre-orders, since i was unable to get one the first time around.
  13. Morgil

Pokémon Reorchestrated YouTube channel taken down: Third copyright strike resulted in...

This video that went up yesterday seems very appropriate to this situation: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVqFAMOtwaI #WTFU
  14. Morgil

Magiana revealed by CoroCoro magazine: To appear in 19th movie

I'm wondering if it's english name will be Machiana, like in machination.
  15. Morgil

English dubs of first three Pokémon movies coming to Region 1 on Blu-ray disc: Arriving ...

Wait, wut? Why is it banned? This is the first i've heard of that.
Back
Top Bottom