• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Morru
Local time
4:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait.. You didn't know? ._. Cu in Cutapod comes from Bronze (iirc) so when it evolves it will become an another material. Sorry that I didn't tell you :p
    Hi friend! Looking to sort out a time for the Devolution tourney. When works best for you?
    Morru
    Morru
    I'm free all week man! I'm usually on Discord most of the time except from 8AM-12PM EST. (My timezone is GMT+8, so those translate to 8PM-12AM for me.) Best chance I'm online would be 10PM-4AM EST, though.
    "Ahahaha, I see your point totally, though just to warn you, my mom warns me that her, Twinkletoes and co will be bringing you WAAAAY more feels in the future... o_O"
    Is it just me or you'vr been really active lately? :eek:
    Morru
    Morru
    More of me having time to kill, haha.
    White Crow
    White Crow
    As long as you help my sections' traffic you are welcome to kill your time all you want xP
    Morru
    Morru
    Which sections do you oversee then? :b
    I really liked the whole idea behind it just like the wording. :eek: and chandelure is one of my favorite gen V mons. So keep the great work! I'll be always stalking for pieces of work :p
    Ty for the follow btw <3
    Morru
    Morru
    the site's a bit buggy and VMs/PMs kinda suck now haha
    Morru
    Morru
    How's college btw?
    Vioxx
    Vioxx
    ok naman po. After transferring to a new school last 2014, nakaadjust na rin. Trisem, trying to enjoy my 3-week summer vacation.XD

-oo nga, miss ko yung dating VM/PM system. I like the old version better.

You?
    So, are you coming back now? You should definitely join us on Discord!
    Morru
    Morru
    Sorry ash, but not exactly. Was just feeling nostalgic haha. Although I am graduating from college soon so I might have just enough time to spare to get active when they release Sun/Moon.
    Glad to see URPG's using Discord now though haha.
    Reactions: Ash K.
    Ash K.
    Ash K.
    You should come chat with us sometimes at least!
    Omg WHAAAAAT! :D That's so exciting! Look at you - out in the ~world~, learning everything you can! And whoop whoop! Final year let's do it!

Yes please do <3 We miss you! And you know of course that you always have a home here!

huh! I don't know him XD But YAY! So strange how some people stay with us forever - I still sometimes talk to Zak (JoM) and Alonzo (FD) hahaa and definitely Xali!

I've been good <3 On summer vacation, working on my part-time internship doing corporate philanthropy research, and then otherwise just having a good time! Trying not to think too much about the future but - excited for the year ahead!
    YEEEEEE hi <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 How have you been?!

And awwwwh thanks so much!! haha, love that we can keep friendship connections going, in even this small way! I missed you quite a bit over here!

XD Did I ever tell you that I know Ely irl?! But still everytime I see her in all her beautifulness, I'm still inclined to think of her as "Ely" LOL. She has called me by my real name sometimes and I just want to jump up and down like a pup like OMG she called me!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom