Recent content by Chidamari Sketch

1. Chidamari Sketch

Assume the above user likes a certain Pokemon.

Heliolisk
  2. Chidamari Sketch

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Rillaboom is probably the one starter Pokemon of Galar that I have the least animosity towards; which is a pretty bare praise. I have a severe distaste towards Cinderace and Inteleon looks too anthropomorphic and it made me stop caring about Sobble by association. If anything, the only thing I...
  3. Chidamari Sketch

Guess a Pokemon the user above dislikes!

Dedenne
  4. Chidamari Sketch

The Character A-Z Game

Hedorah (Godzilla vs. Hedorah)
  5. Chidamari Sketch

Would you rather catch...

Heatran. It's not very characteristic of me to choose something from Gen 4 over Gen 5 but I just resent Terrakion and the entire Legendary group it's associated with. Crawdaunt or Sharpedo.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Noivern feels like another Pokemon that I theoretically should appreciate; particularly since I have a fondness for nearly every other chiropteran Pokemon (yes, this includes the entire Zubat line and the Woobat line, for your information). However... honestly I just never clicked with this...
  7. Chidamari Sketch

Which BMGf member do you associate with the user above?

Guz.... .... Pigrider.
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Lisa Hayes
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Guess a Pokemon the user above dislikes!

Ambipom
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Guess what food the user above likes

Eggs benedict
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Realistically, which of your favorite Pokemon would be bad pets to have for you?

I'm pretty sure that having the Pokemon equivalent of a grey alien is already a ludicrously suspect idea. Considering Beheeyem's entire gimmick involves its capacity to brainwash and alter the memories of others to its liking; who's to say that you and whoever else is in that household aren't...
  12. Chidamari Sketch

What question would you ask the avatar above?

Okay, but... how exactly can you determine what each unconscious individual would personally see as a nightmare in their own perspective; and what exactly do you even 'play' as if said unconscious dreams end up materializing fears that couldn't easily translate into an anthropomorphic form?
  13. Chidamari Sketch

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I know my friend Rainami outright HATES the living shit out of Alolan Dugtrio; finding these maned talpids to be none more than a bland one-note gag based on a volcanic phenomenon without much else nuance. I don't feel a strong resentment for them like she does but I'll admit, even as someone...
  14. Chidamari Sketch

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ is the (actual Hollow Knight spoilers here)
  15. Chidamari Sketch

Assume the above user likes a certain Pokemon.

Espeon
Back
Top Bottom