Recent content by MossyOwl

1. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Which pokemon are version exclusive?
  2. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Does anyone know what purpose the Legendary trios have along with their abilities?
  3. M

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

Quoting myself, but i just checked Serebii and the main Bulbapedia and they both have conflicting stats for Jaroda. Which one is correct?
  4. M

Which Starter will you choose, and what will you nickname it?

I was going to choose Tsutaja, but with those hideous stats, I'm just too sad to choose it anymore...
  5. M

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

I like the metal chestnut. It's typing rocks except for the 4x weakness to Fire. It loses it's weakness to Ice. It's immune to Poison. It loses it's weakness to Flying and Bug. It loses it's weakness to Ground.
  6. M

BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow! & BW002 Iris and Kibago!

I doubt it. I was thinking if Dento has a Yanappu, it probably means that Ash will have Miju....
  7. M

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Desukan is not Ground/Ghost? I mean come on. I'm happy and all, but seriously, why just Ghost? That's not creative at all...
  8. M

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Well if that happens to be true about Sanyou City's gym leaders, if Ash is facing Dento, does that mean he has Miju (in the anime)?
  9. M

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

^ Nice glasses. :D I technically had glasses too, but I really didn't need them and it made my face look weird.
  10. M

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Whoa, bright pink hair....It almost hurts my eyes it's so vibrant. >=o
  11. M

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: Rumored Pokemon and Prediction Thread Wow. Guess I was right about an aqua monkey >.> I wonder what the other members of the supposed trio will look like. By the way, I'm definitely getting Tsutaja now...
  12. M

The Isshu Region in the games

It's a take on Soilent Green and its famous quote: "SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!"
  13. M

Review S13 EP14: Dawn of a Royal Day!

Great episode. Loved some of the dialog in this....What did Jesse say about Gobble-dee-gook? Cause that was priceless.
  14. M

Do you like cheese?

Can't live without it...
Back
Top Bottom