M
Local time
11:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BAH! You insult Galactic, you insult the world!... and our weird haircuts...

XD FINE FINE, do as you please :p
    Ah, I see =/ ... Bah, I like Galactic better anyways X3 lol...
    Though... I'd expect you to change it soon now o_O
    It was on Johto if that's what you mean... it's funny stuff. Celebi has ridiculously flabby arms, Lugia's overbite becomes a buckjaw with crossed eyes, and it looks like something a five year old would draw in a failed fan art. If you'd like I can scan some of it and send it to you, it's not like it was official anyway =P
    Hahaha it's an old horrible fan magazine I used to pick up all the time. Now it's infamous for its incorrect info, bad fake Pokemon art based only on leaked GS sprites and horrifying CG covers XD
    No no no no no, I'm talking about Beckett Pokemon Collector. It was on the cover. I'm sorry, I completely forgot we were talking about EToP and someone else wanted me to check on the Becketts XD
    Hey... I checked it out a minute ago, most of them are lost amongst the boxes for the time being but I have the 10th Anniversary Special and Volume 3, Issue 2 February 2001. Since I doubt you care about the recent one, at a glance I can say the Feb. issue had Pikachu riding on Ho Oh on the cover, Ash and Misty exchanging valentines on the back, and the horrendous fake "Neo Geo" Pokemon art inside they made. Haven't changed for naming inconsistencies or anything in it but that's what's really of interest.
    Aw, that's a shame. Sorry he tossed it out. I had the full set and two of the first... I managed to dig out issue 3 XD If I find the copies of the first one of them's yours =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom