1. M

GEN VI: LF: Heavy Ball Pidgey

Okay, I'll take him to the Name Rater.
  2. M

Thank you! IV's or nature don't matter.
  3. M

Hi, I'm looking for a female Pidgey (Pidgeotto, or Pidgeot) that was captured in a Heavy Ball to breed my own! I have Soul Silver and can catch one there, but I don't currently have any way to trade her up. I know capturing and transferring is tedious, so I'll trade shinies or legendaries for...
  4. M

MA's Drawing Shop

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
  5. M

MA's Drawing Shop

Trying this again, for science! Hey I wanna draw for you! Since this is a Pokemon thread, you should probably make a Pokemon-based request though, like your trainer, your team, your favorite Pokemon, Fakemon, a battle, etc. Not that I'd mind if you had something else you wanted me to draw! Try...
  6. M

The Unown Art Shop

Okay. It's done! Just a quick warning, the picture may or may not be frickin' huge, so I'll just link to it: This killed my drawing hand
  7. M

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Start-Up*

"Way to go little guy!" Soren cheered as Oshawott sauntered back to his new trainer. That ought to teach stuck up humans to call /him/ a Plush Toy. Returning the creature to his Poke' Ball for a rest, the boy suggested hopefully, "So, if you want to battle me on a regular basis, maybe you should...
  8. M

ooc// Ah, thank you. ^w^ Soren briefly considered telling his Pokemon to knock more of the lab equipment onto Snivy using Tackle, but thought better of it. There was a chance the Grass Type would be seriously hurt with that type of foul play. Not to mention the damage to the equipment. "Get 'im...
  9. M

"Another Grass move will knock you out, get out of the way!" Soren ordered taking a few steps back himself to avoid the swirling tornado of plant matter. Oshawott didn't need to be told twice, hopping back to where the entrance to the lab was located. The Water Pokemon grabbed one of the doors...
  10. M

The vines snagged Oshawott's foot, pulling him off balance and slamming the small otter down hard. "You okay there?" Soren asked, wincing sympathetically at his Pokemon. <Never better,> Oshawott scrambled to his feet, without awaiting orders he launched into a full bodied Tackle at Snivy, hoping...
  11. M

<Snivy. Isn't this perfect,> Oshawott remarked dryly, lowering himself into a battle stance. Behind him, Soren was taking out a Pokedex to scan both Pokemon, a tinny voice a small amount of useless trivia on the two Pokemon, which basically surmounted to 'Snivy and Oshawott, they're generally...
  12. M

ooc// Jumping right in? There are still people at the lab. :3
  13. M

Do you have a catchphrase?

Oooh... I have a few. "Don't judge me." is the main one. :3 People catch me playing Pokemon a lot. "Proud of you son" when someone accomplishes something, and "Do you love me now?" when I accomplish something. "Onwards, upwards, and to the left!" For... travel montages? Stolen: "Through the...
  14. M

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Discussion*

In the anime coordinators managed to stick around with gym trainers just fine. :3 I'm sure you can still be a coordinator regardless of who you go with.
  15. M

Pokemon Journey: Kanto *Discussion*

Would it be a good idea to divide them up based on goals? I mean... they should all want to go the same direction right? Though I guess Kanto is fairly linear.
Back
Top Bottom