Recent content by Mr. Charlie

1. M

Which names do you have a habit of misspelling?

Uh... Aside form some Gen V Pokémon, whose names are still romanizations and some seem to change quite often (Sazandora, Otamaro...), Corphish confuses me from time to time. And it took me a while to get along with Masquerain's name. It is Feraligatr, right? I disagree. Gigigiaru is so fun...
  2. M

Gender Pronouns on Pokemon

Mostly refer to them as "it", unless the species is male or female-only. In the case of specific Pokémon (such as Ash's Pikachu or Dawn's Buneary) I tend to match the Pokémon' gender or use "it" if unknown/genderless.
  3. M

Would anybody be interested in helping me categorize the Pokémon anatomically?

Mouth(s)? Beak(s)? Should we count tentacles as legs? Anyway, how about I start two google doc spreadsheets, put the numbers and anyone interested could add info? BTW, two because GD spreadsheet only allows 500 rows. EDIT: Nevermind, only one, with two sheets will do. EDIT.2: Well, I created...
  4. M

Move Inconsistencies

It is now. =D
  5. M

Move Inconsistencies

Starfish spray gastric acid in their pray before devouring it and yet Staryu and Starmie can't learn Gastro Acid. Torchic-line should also be able to learn Pluck. Doredia should also be given more Dances, just as Erufuun should have Twister and Whirlwind. A huge number of Ants defend...
  6. M

why was Koga made an elite four member?

You sir, are a genius. GENIUS! Anyway... Of the Kanto Gym Leaders, I strongly believe that Koga is not the strongest, but probably the smartest and most strategic. Unlike Sabrina or Blaine, who rely mostly on strong offensive, Koga is a master of techniques such as Poison, Confusion and...
  7. M

Does anyone else despise the Safari Zone?

Me, me, me! *waves frenetically* I've always hated that. Come on, I want to be able to use the Pokémon catching techniques I've been perfecting for years, not throw a freaking rock or mud or bait or, even worst, PokéBlocks.
  8. M

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Thank you. That's really nice to hear. Read. You know what I mean.
  9. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread How's this? {| align="center" class="toccolours" cellspacing="2" style="border: 3px solid #88a; {{roundy|20px}}" |- ! colspan="2" style="background: #ccf; {{roundy|20px}} padding: 2px 15px;" | [[Generation V]] [[TM]]s |-...
  10. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Is it ok for me to create the Gen V TM template?
  11. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Ok. Thanks. ^^'
  12. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Why are a few pages, such as Double Chop and Drill Liner still locked? Or am I missing something?
  13. M

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Kanto: Surge & Sabrina; Johto: Morty & Clair (Jasmine gets the Cuteness award); Hoenn: Norman & Flannery; Sinnoh: Roark & Gardenia (in the lack of better); Isshu: Pod & Fuuro.
  14. M

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Everyone. At least in Double Battles, haven't tested in triple.
  15. M

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Typos and a slight lack of attention. =/ Well, I think I'll do one or two more. This is fun. And here they are. All done for Bug-type moves. Which type should I Tackle next? By the way, if they are good, go ahead and create...
Back
Top Bottom