M
Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fair enough :)

I don't think I'll get to read this whole thing tonight, but I just finished the first chapter, and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's somewhat short, but it's very well written and beautifully described. The battle is written really well, it kept me genuniely excited.
    Uhm, yeah, sure, why not? :)

Have you read the whole thing? You don't have to give a proper review if you don't want to, you could just tell me here :) I'm not after readers and stuff; the only two other people (aside from apparently you :p) that I know of that read it are Rob Anybody and Thunderage. I just want to practice wirting for the future :) I haven't even read it yet (I'm about to now) but what inspired you to write the Unova Affair?
    Hey! :D There's a new chapter of Behind Pained Eyes up - if you could take the time to read it that'd be awesome!
    Just wanted to say thanks for reviewing my fic. I'll respond properly when I post the next chapter. I'm glad you like it so far.

Hopefully I'll get around to catching up on your fic this weekend. I really liked the first chapter.
    Hey! If you have a few minutes, would you mind checking out my fic Behind Pained Eyes? Big thanks if you do!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom