M
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was surprised you didn't pick my sarcasm up when you first read it - I was shocked that you know me proper good and you actually thought that was my real personality when it for hell aint xD
    HAHAHA! ! Tell your friends I think they're hilarious!!:D

Oh, I'm sorry we just got together on Feb 12, but I wasn't sure how serious it wuz, which is why I didn't really tell anyone...r u mad!
    I WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!!!xO
    Ack! Hair rape is such a PAIN IN THE ASS. (ToT)/
    GAY?! >:0
    Damn you, my boyfriend is a football player!!!
    (Well, they do sometimes look gay...sigh)
    SO WUT IF I'M SHORTER THAN YOU?!!>:0
    but, since you say I'm hot, I'll let it slide...XD
    Haha, yer taller then I thought, but that's fine!X>
    Hmmm, I have a feeling you've called me hawt before..
    Your right. If only we lived the the same country :/. However, its ok. i understand :)

England is freezing. your right about that.

XD!

im good thanks! :)
    Haha! Juz look for a 5"5" tan Hispanic healthy girl with long, dark curly hair and eyes the same color! XD
    Oh, that's wut my friend Crystal looks like now that I stop and think...
    WOW! THATS AMAZING!

Hmm....well i play basketball. been playing for nearly 6 years. i enjoy drawing as well. Both arent as goof as playing music, but hey, i enjoy them.

Well im so so so sorry, but i have to go now. sorry for such a short conversation. Seeya :)

thanks!
    Your right! :)

I dont play anything cause i feel i aint smart enough. XD.

I tried playing guitar, got bored and found it to hard. Tried drums but that was pretty hard and the teacher had left. What do you play? :)
    Wow! That's we do...except for the hot chic part...cuz we're girls...
    Id honestly love to go to yer motherland, but I have two places ive always wanted to go see, Colorado and Japan!!!
    :)
    I have a confession. i live in Australia......however i was born in england and spent 5 years there till i moved permanently moved here :( so im kinda british XD

Nah thats cool. as long as your here everythings awesome!

I know! i really enjoy talking to her!

meh its been ok. how about yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom