Recent content by Mr Metagross

1. M

Mr Metagross' (mostly) Original Compositions

Why thank you! That was the feel I was going for. Now for a cover.. Isn't She Lovely by Seth Tackaberry on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free I love this song, it felt mandatory to cover it. Once again it's still a work in progress, and I'll finish it off when I sit...
  2. M

Mr Metagross' (mostly) Original Compositions

Hey, hey you. Remember waaaaayy back in, probably March or February, when the Menagerie started and I was uploaded badly recorded and badly played bass covers of various things? Most of you won't. It's safe to say that I got sick of it. Standards are getting higher, and with the prospect of...
  3. M

AetherX's Music (EDM and some other stuff)

Dude! So much work I missed out on I don't have time to review them all. I'm just going to have to wrap up some of my favourites. A Failure Repeated: I enjoyed this in the weird musical way that means I tried to figure out what scale you were using while listening. So put me out my misery, what...
  4. M

Mr Metagross' Sausage Rolls! (NEW CHANNEL - NEW VIDEOS)

Re: Mr Metagross' Sausage Rolls! (RETURN: Turn It Again Bass Cover) WOW! I haven't done this in a while. A while back in September I received my Fleabass Street, which none of you have seen (I think). It's been in none of the videos so far on this thread. In December I decorated it with a few...
  5. M

Where do you draw inspiration from?

From the last paragraph Puppetmaster, you sound like you would like to listen to Janis Joplin :) I play bass guitar, I was inspired to play bass by Paul McCartney of The Beatles and John Entwistle of The Who. Entwistle is a pure master, there's no one better than him and his style inspired my...
  6. M

Re: Mr Metagross' Sausage Rolls! (RETURN: Turn It Again Bass Cover) The Puppetmaster: Hm, you should see what I'm writing with my band. Now I'm slapping super fast :D! And I know Paperhorse didn't mean it as anything other than good, I just don't see how it's possible for someone (even Flea) to...
  7. M

Re: Mr Metagross' Sausage Rolls! (RETURN: Turn It Again Bass Cover) The Puppetmaster: Practice makes perfect, eh? Actually those strings are quite thick, I dunno if you've ever played a bass (double bass has the same thickness of strings). My right index finger has a blister, and during August...
  8. M

Re: Mr Metagross' Sausage Rolls! (Latest: Ray's Blues Piano Cover) Right!! I'm back with my bass and we have a hell lot of new tricks. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl7K6WddNPw BINGO! First off the crop, is Turn It Again from the Red Hot Chili Peppers's Stadium Arcadium. I improvised...
  9. M

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 3) - Winner announced!

Yay. That means some Jamaican music, which means bass and grime. Awesome. Congrats to Aestivate on last round; very well done.
  10. M

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 2)- Winner announced!

Aestivate: Hm, I paused Green Day for this. Excellent; very very well done. I'll take a wild guess that you can speak Japanese... Winged Psychic: A nice, dreamy song. Your voice fit in extremely well for most of the part. Feliciano: The Spice Girls, huh? Cool. Admittedly you sounded a little...
  11. M

Wow, Californication was released in 1999... Has no one considered the awesomeness of the Red Hot Chili Pepper's debut album?!
  12. M

Yay! '90s! I'm expected some Fleetwood Mac.
  13. M

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 1) - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Congrats to CommanderPigg. Nice job, keep it up!
  14. M

Real Unova: Mistralton City Airport (Episode 4 Up!)

Re: Real Unova: Exploring Our World's Castelia City (Episode 3 Up!) Awww, the games in Gen VI should be based on UK locations (there'll be a BW remake and then a Ruby/Sapphire remake in Gen V). Then maybe you won't get to them so easily! MWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  15. M

Katelynn's Music Thread

I FRICKIN' LOVE THE GREAT OCEAN THEME. Have you heard "Eternal Bond" from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn? Also known as Ike's Theme on SSBB. I'd recommend it for you.
Back
Top Bottom