M
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, don't worry xD But it did make your post much more interesting than it would've otherwise XD
    So I misread your post here, I thought you said "boned" instead of "bored." Of course that made the rest of your post really interesting XD
    As for the foot, I landed wrong off of a roundhouse kick. The parade was rescheduled with no prior notice, and when I got there, it was already done. And it was raining.
    My Inbox is acting weird. When I try to open a message, my computer wants to download it as a file (which ends up being blank). I need to log off (more laundry yay!), so I'll talk to you later :)
    Not because of you. I just started feeling tired but I've yet to go to the store, so I'm going to nap and then do that :)
    High school sex ed wasn't bad, so much as stuff we'd already heard fives times before. Only thing new was showing us how to put a condom on a cucumber. Well, I should log off, so unless I've weirded you out indefinitely, I'll talk to you later :)
    I can definitively say that I'm female :p Just an extremely perverted one. That's what you get when you had to learn about sex (not the whole pregnancy/STD shit they teach you in school) from the internet.
    Bastardette, but yes I know. I've had multiple friends tell me something along those lines lol And my dad, who sometimes insists that I am not his :3
    You have to admit, he/she is one cute little squid (the avatar I mean). Especially if you saw how itty bitty he/she was.

See, you just confirmed it! :banana:
    Nah, a bobtail squid fits better with my username anyway. They carry within their body bacteria that produce light, making themselves bioluminescent. So, what did you think of the music video?
    I meant in general, not those two specific incidences :p Just for you, I replaced my MLP avatar. Still not happy with it. Trying to find a better picture of a bobtail squid because those bastards are cute :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom