Recent content by Mr. Pokemon

1. M

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Sometimes when battling the Wi-Fi event Latias in SoulSilver for a long time, it flies away. When/where can I try to catch it again?
  2. M

Adding an iPhone button?

All four of those are brilliant, even without the text. For those who'll use them, they're instantly recognizable.
  3. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Rebellion (Lies)" by Arcade Fire I love this song so goddamn much.
  4. M

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

I use a program called Fences which allows me to make groups of icons on my desktop to organize them. It's much better than having a random assortment of icons.
  5. M

What has annoyed you the most since HG/SS?

1. Dowsing MCHN. You can't fit "Machine" in there? 2. The random Capitalization of stuff. You obtained the Lost Item! It's even stupider considering that the "Lost Item" is the Clefairy Doll (does it need to be PokeDoll? A Clefairy PokeDoll? No duh, it's a doll of a Pokemon), so calling it "Lost...
  6. M

False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, affil

Re: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, a Well this is odd. Chuggaa's channel still doesn't work, but you can watch his videos. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_r5RGC-03Y Maybe YouTube is going through his videos and realizing they don't...
  7. M

Voltorb Flip alongside the slots?

It would be ideal. Maybe a new game too. Why not a few mini-games to spice things up? But I doubt the EU would let the slots slide...I don't like how their decision affected other people who aren't in Europe...it's just a game, why don't they understand that?
  8. M

Things that should go away/be changed

Here are some little things I want to see changed: 1. No more CamelCase. That means no more SolarBeam or ThunderShock. 2. No more Unnecessary Capitalization. Having Bicycle capitalized in the middle of a sentence is mildly annoying, because there's no reason for it. There are probably...
  9. M

CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: October 2010)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010 | Next Issue: September 20 You can get around Serebii's right-click lock by disabling JavaScript.
  10. M

False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, affil

Re: False copyright claims suspend Chuggaaconroy, others from YouTube: Bulbagarden, a I'm sure this issue will be resolved soon. YouTube doesn't actually delete the videos, they just make them inaccessible. They've restored videos that have been taken down before. I hope NintendoCapriSun and...
  11. M

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010 | Next Issue: September 20 Apparently there's an IR port on the back of the 3DS (Nintendo's not talking.) But since it is a DS game not a 3DS game, then I'm assuming it will have an IR port on the cartridge like with HGSS. According...
  12. M

Pokémon Sunday and Oha Suta Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Sunday Discussion Thread I'm really impressed by the latest PokeSunday footage from Filb.de. The constantly-moving sprites make up for the fact that GF is still using sprites instead of fully-rendered 3D models. But it makes the screenshots look pretty awkward; I didn't like some of...
  13. M

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread (Current Issue: August 2010 | Next Issue: September 20 Summarized from Wikipedia.... The sensor bar has 10 IR LEDs that are picked up by the Wiimote's optical sensor. Using triangulation, the Wii can determine where the Wiimote is and then uses that info (which...
  14. M

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

I think Earth Ruby and Ocean Sapphire the best. "Ocean Sapphire" has a nice ring to it.
  15. M

Do you participate in events?

I guess "exploit" would be a better way to put it. Since you are just tricking the game into thinking it's connecting to Nintendo's servers when it's not.
Back
Top Bottom