M
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably the best tip I can give is not to rush when trying to get to the ball in time.
    That caused me a lot of misses each day.
    Finally got a copy pf Pokemon Emerald today, does anyone know how to repair a GBA cartridge?:mallet:
    Every time I reset, this is what greets me:
    "The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage"
    Almost eight years of waiting, and I end up buying a broken cartridge. T.T Never buying anything from Ebay again.
    Don't worry about it. I know that feeling, as I've recently replaced my router (I can't count how many times my old one would fail in wi-fi stuff). Whenever you get it going (as it is doable, you have to log into the router system and tweak the settings a bit, as what I did, use Nintendo's DS help system to find the router brand and how to change the system's setting and stuff), we'll battle then. Besides, I got an important phone call I was waiting for, so I have to run the errand it requires anyway. We'll battle another time. Later.
    Sorry, I don't get email notices for VMs, but there would be a terrible lag between the message arriving and me knowing about it anyway.

Anyway, sorry for not responding, I just woke up. My dreams sure like to run me around. I can battle later, if you'd like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom