M
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's true! XDD there's been kind of a licky overload, from what I'm seeing. So I can see where you're coming from xD (also, they're kind of spazzy when you see a bunch of them together LOL xD)
    Hm... actually, I have no idea. I can't recall any new fire types off the top of my head xDD maybe the daruma thingies? xD
    YES I'm so gettying Mijumaru line as well *O*
    I want/need that thing that is like a cat but a fighting type... I never really like fighting types (despite them being absolutely necessary for a lot of battles! LOL) but I fell in love with this one. I think it's name is Kojondo.
    I also like Choroneko (that purple cat), even though it might probably be a weak dark type, but who cares, dark types ftw xD
    Oh, I actually liked the Black version mascot a little more. Dunno why xD Both legendaries look dang awesome, though! *O*
    Hi! sorry for the late reply XD I never got back to my computer last night! lol
    what are you getting? black or white? :eek:
    Oh, well that may have been me you saw, I tried it out as an avatar for a couple hours after making sure the file size wasn't too big for a Bulbagarden Avatar (because, again 140 FRAMES ;-) )
    Because someone already had an Eeveelution Lickie - trust me I just made this from scratch, nobody has it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom