• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Mr. Slowpoke

1. M

What youtube video did you watch last?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9-SCVc-E0 Goodnight, everybody!
  2. M

[Late response] Thanks you, it took me around 4 minutes =D

[Late response] Thanks you, it took me around 4 minutes =D
  3. M

Replacement Processor

As I'm starting to hate my processor, I was thinking of replacing it with a different one... So do any of you have an idea what processor is any good (money not being a big issue seeing as I have approx. 200 euros to spend, around $300)? (Also here are my current system specs, if you need...
  4. M

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Started in Gen II with Crystal. Although, I did play my cousin's Pokémon Blue game :S
  5. M

My splices :3

Igglybuff x Rayquaza is the greatest thing ever! Although, the Blaziken x Scizor x Mewtwo still has some signs of Mewtwo's ears/ horns there. You should remove those....
  6. M

Where does everyone get their BW Sprites from?

I mainly use Spriter's Resource, but the reason I do so is because they also have sprites from other game I use like Super Mario Kart.
  7. M

The Angel Pokemon

That's awesome! You could've also used Pidgeot's/ Pidgeotto's wing's, though.... Now make more!
  8. M

British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of the

Re: British gamers aim to catch 151 Pokémon for charity: Charitable effort in aid of The only thing I wonder is: are they going to use multiple games or the Japanese Blue version in order to obtain every Pokémon?
  9. M

I actually feel like posting on the forums again....

This is also my welcome post because I never made one (I only did it once on another forum), so now I want mah replies saying ''Welcome to the forums. Have a great time.''
  10. M

What video games are you playing now?

Currently playing: Spore: My laptop has returned, so now I am able to play it (got it for Christmas). Team Fortress 2: What did you expect? I have a TF2 related avatar for a reason. Some mod for NSMBWii: it makes the game pretty hard and it's also fun!
  11. M

Yeah! Also, those item drops are perfectly normal (they do however occor less over time, I get...

Yeah! Also, those item drops are perfectly normal (they do however occor less over time, I get like 3 per normal play session). Also, good news for me: my laptop (note that it doesn't suck like most laptops) will be finished next week. That means I can play TF2 without graphics that suck...
  12. M

My Awesome Sprite Shop - Closed for now :(

Re: My Awesome Sprite Shop :) Can you make me a Mewtwo ball, please?
  13. M

RULES: Signature Rule Update

How's my sig?
  14. M

Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll added!

Re: Can you name every Pokémon/Do you know every Pokémon by their names? // Poll adde I know almost everything from all Pokémon up to Gen IV. I have yet to remember the Gen V info.
  15. M

Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/GiygasLittleHelper There ya go!