Recent content by MrsBarnett

1. M

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Hey guys, long time no post. I know folks 'round here don't take much stock in the dub, but I hung out with Eric Stuart this weekend and he gave me a little insight into how his world was a writer, actor, and director for Pokemon, which was tre cool. We also got to talking about the crazy shit...
  2. M

Oh my, I should have stayed on vacation! What kind of shippiness could BW bring? I think I agree with Zayin, I don’t want to see any shipping; it’s like shopping for your own Christmas present. Am I a terrible person for never wanting my OTP to become canon? Really, I think the pieces...
  3. M

No one said they were less credible, they're just didn't end up in the "final" backstory. It's like this: my mother-in-law's parents assert that they were married in August, so when their first daughter as born in June she would have been conceived in wed-lock and everything would be totally...
  4. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Manly burly bacon sandvich!!
  5. M

What are you, according to the Chinese zodiac?

I'm a horse and that's all I've ever seen it as. I didn't know there were different versions of the Chinese zodiac.
  6. M

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"If you don't put a new roll of toilet paper on the stand, then you can't use the bathroom anymore."
  7. M

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

^Negative. I can't write. V is doing something other than what he/she should be doing.
  8. M

^ The one above

^ Likes Zelda and Pokemon and is therefore made of awesome.
  9. M

What's my wish?

I wish more people knew how to prevent forest fires. You spilled an entire carton of juice on the floor.
  10. M

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM My blink a frown. What if it really is a glandular problem?
  11. M

The Banned Game

Banned for resorting to not speaking English.
  12. M

I don't know if our "old" Rockets are here to stay or if they'll go back to their BW ways, but we all knew they were the same people on the inside despite their new fearless facade. And even if this is only temporary, I don't blame them; if I were in their shoes, I would be peeing myself with...
  13. M

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I actually saw two shinnies in my SoulSilver game. The first was a sentret and I don't recall the second one, but my boyfriend was mad at me for not catching them. However, I'm not really a collector, so I don't carry pokeballs.
  14. M

What did you dream of last night?

This awful weather's bothering my sinuses and hurting my teeth, so I dreamed I pulled out my teeth and it didn't hurt anymore.
  15. M

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username. I outgrew my old handle and decided to just use my name. I'll always remember it.
Back
Top Bottom