Recent content by Mt. Moon Hiker

1. M

Tech Help thread

I have a 3DS XL that I want to connect to the internet, BUT my wireless router doesn't seem compatible with it. Someone on a tech forum suggested I change my router settings by going to router's homepage BUT I lost the password and can't get in. Would it be possible to buy a new router and...
  2. M

Greetings from England :-)

No one wants to help me? :( What kind of routers do you use? There should be a section of this forum for people to ask "n00b" type questions or for people like me who haven't played for years and years. I'm 9 hours into Y..enjoying it so far..not even up to the 2nd gym!
  3. M

Sorry to post again in this thread (seems there's no section of this forum for people who are totally lost with this new gen of Pokemon?): I got my 3DS yesterday - it looks amazing! I bought the Pokemon X and Y special edition in blue. Anyway...long story short, I can't connect it to my...
  4. M

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)
  5. M

Long time Pokemon fan here! Although I must say ---- I have not played for about 8 years! Emerald for Game Boy Advance was the last Pokemon game I played. I could not afford to buy a DS back then, so I have since missed out on Gen IV and V. Now I just ordered myself a 3DS, a copy of...
Back
Top Bottom