• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hear you have contrary snivys. I'm interested in one. Here's my info 3DS Name: Kyle, Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809. I've got access to lots of hidden abilities including ditto so I might have something that interests you. I just need the ability so IV breeding and females aren't necessary.
    Oh that's okay, don't worry about it giving me the Weavile :) I kept trying to get you a Ditto, but wasn't able to get it to work without it telling me it couldn't be traded--honestly I have no idea what I did wrong. I appreciate your patience though ^_^
    Woahh, it's telling me the Ditto can't be traded. Lemme try to figure out the problem, okay? ^^; Sorry.
    Hey, yeah I saw it but just got back home sorry. My FC is 2277-6855-9052 and my IGN is Vanessa. Thank you :)
    ok i ill battle :D just let me go for my pokemons and ut on your pal pad BTW your image freaks me out LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…