M
Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, it's really not the shame as it used to be. Oh well, you should pop in on AIM sometime and visit. :)
    Well since everyone else is fighting to the death for charity they don't deserve, Ill call dibs on Espeon.

Shame to see you leaving though, you were a good BMG nub who I didnt hate. We need more people like you.
    I don't really know you, but I'm kind of newish, and I've heard you're giving away Pokemon, so...

Could I get one? Preferably Delibird, Kabutops, Luxray, or Tyranitar. :3 If not, it's all good. Thought I'd ask~
    Hiya, Mubz! Noticed you were giving away some pokemon, so if you haven't already found a suitable owner for it, I would be really thankful if I could snatch up that Alakazam. If not, that's fine, and I'll see you around!

Sad to see you leave though :(
    Hey Mubz old buddy old pal i just noticed you posted your mons that you might give away. Just wondering if I could have either your Scyther or Gardevoir - Your choice also i think Emma is after an Abomasnow for her new gym in case she misses your post :D
    Hi. I'm here to be a vulture and ask for Pokemon. Any chance for either Mamoswine or Scyther?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom