• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Muddy, not just yet. I'm still finishing up the last couple of lineup changes that I need to do before I can open it up. It should be ready sometime this week hopefully.
    Oh yeah. xD Sorry, I've been a little busy lately with one of my good friends wedding coming up next weekend. We can start it soon, though! :3 Most of the time-consuming stuff is over with lol
    Oh, cool beans. Been looking forward to see how it goes XD No pressure on posting, though--irl totally comes before anything URPG!
    Wow, thank you so much! I'm working on a second part right now, but it's sort of just dragging itself along in the mud right now, haha. But I'm glad you liked what I have!
    Ahaha, whichever you want, is fine. I just want to catch me some pogeymanz and have a partner with me. lol
    I miss music class a lot. It was probably my favorite. I liked math a lot too, and English of course. And yeah, that's one thing I didn't like so much about high school--I wanted to take different classes, not the same ones all those years XD
    Sometimes I think the teachers conspire to make a ton of homework all on the same day XD And my class is going okay, I guess. It's a Creative Writing one, so there's a story due every week basically. It's a bit taxing but fun at the same time. I'm probably writing more now than I ever was before, so can't complain there XD I'm sure you'll get a routine in for yours soon. What classes are you taking?
    Oh, sure, that's fine. I can post in claims right away. You did catch three things, so it's definitely not a waste. I'm not sure if there's anything else great on your list left anyway! I'll mention you when I post to close.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom