Recent content by MuddyMudkip

1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver - All Time Low
  2. M

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Re-reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green after seeing that beautiful, beautiful trailer. :3
  3. M

Miss Missing You - Fall Out Boy
  4. M

Clairvoyant - The Story So Far
  5. M

Youth - Daughter
  6. M

Another Word Game v2

Upgrade xD
  7. M

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Just finished The Elite by Kiera Cass. Starting on I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
  8. M

One Life - Boyce Avenue
  9. M

Canals - All Time Low
  10. M

The Bulbagarden Book Chat

Oh, I've read TFIOS alright. Aaand I cried. 'Nuff said. xD Also, thanks for the recommendation/suggestion regarding LfA and PT. :) Will definitely follow your advice. xD
  11. M

The Bulbagarden Book Chat

That moment when everything's in spoiler tags, and I'm just here like, "Nope. Don't open it. Can't open it. MUSN'T open it. Don't do it. But it's so tempting..." xD Anyways, I'm currently reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. After I finish with that, I'll either go to Looking for...
  12. M

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Wait, wait, so you're telling me that I'm gonna have it even worse in college when I'm already struggling in high school? Nooooo. xD On another note, any Divergent fans? A Trailer just came out during the VMAs, and I must say, I have rather high hopes for this movie; I do think they've tried to...
  13. M

Stranger - Chris August
  14. M

How Do You Feel About Romance?

I think I might be a bit of a sucker for romance myself, as long as it's not too cheesy/fluff-filled/cliche and whatever else, otherwise I'd just feel sick. I do like reading it when it's mixed into some other genres, like it's just there as a sort of subplot/subconflict of sorts - I don't...
  15. M

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I agree that it's a very interesting idea, but activity's our main concern. I mean, we have a lot of stuff going on in the Workshop that barely gets any attention - the review game, the weekly prompt thread, the academy are pretty inactive, sad to say, and afaik it was quite difficult to find...
Back
Top Bottom