Recent content by mudkip99

1. M

GEN VII: FT: HA 6IV Mightyena

So I've been trying to MM a shiny Poochyena. No luck so far but as a result i've got a bunch of decent Mightyenas hanging around: Ability: Moxie (HA) Nature: Adamant IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Evs: 252 Att/ 4 SpD / 252 Spe I'm not looking for anything specific so if anyone's interested just let me...
  2. M

Help! I chucked out my everstone on ORAS :(

No i didn't! Thanks that's so helpful!
  3. M

GEN VII: Looking for: Assorted Pokemon w/ H.A. (Almost there!)

Sorry, looks like i missed you. try again tomorrow?
  4. M

Help! I chucked out my everstone on ORAS :(

As the title says I was complete idiot and released the pokemon holding my everstone on ORAS... If anyone has a spare I would love to work out a deal!
  5. M

Hey, sorry, haven't been on here in a while again- so busy! I'm around all weekend though so if any particuar time works for you then let me know. I'm GMT so some time in the evening for you will suit me fine but i'm pretty flexible!
  6. M

Sorry for the slow reply. Sounds good! when are you available to trade?
  7. M

I have boxes full of Rattled Adamant Poochyenas that i've just bred on ORAS. I'll find you one with good IVs too. Let me know if you're interested. Don't have anything I specifically want, any HA pokemon you have kicking around will do :)
  8. M

GEN VI: shiny male slakoth with perfect ivs

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f599/sparkle-shoppe-169014/ These guys might be able to help...
  9. M

The Sparkle Shoppe

Jolly please. Not bothered about ability. Thank you!!! EDIT- do you know what you want in return?
  10. M

Lots of UT event Pokemon for trade!

Sure thing! Thank you!
  11. M

Hopefully a day or so. It depends when my friend is available. I'll keep you posted though. Certainly by the end of the weekend (at the very latest)
  12. M

Ok, sounds great. I don't think I'll take gengar then. Do you want to trade now?
  13. M

Great, well the events i'm interested in are (as long as they are UT): Greninja, Diancie, Gengar and Pikachu. I can get them all cloned for you if you want. And as an insurance I'll give you my flawless shiny Kyogre and Genesect if that's alright?
  14. M

Sorry for the really delayed reply! I'd be interested in Gengar, Jirachi and Diancie. Please could you give me their ID numbers/OT. Thanks! I'm interested in several of your events! I can't clone myself but I have a friend who can get it done within a day or so. If you trust me I can get your...
  15. M

The Sparkle Shoppe

I meant i didn't mind which gender. As it happens I now have a female, so I just want a male. If it's too difficult for you to select a gender then don't worry about it though! Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom