• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by MudkipDefenderShale

1. M

SU: The Mysterious Roleplay

Name: Shale Moon Age: 16 Gender: Female Sexuality: Straight Personality: Quiet, hesitant, strict when nesessary, loving, caring, usually calm Appearance: 5'5", shocking green eyes, long, wavy blonde hair (usually in a ponytail with bangs). She wears a gray shirt with a blue vest, a short orange...
  2. M

What do you put inside your chocolate bars?

I tried making a chocolate bar once. It was declicous :) I had a white chocolate base with pumpkin spice Hershey's Kisses melted on top. True a fall candy :)
  3. M

How did you get into pokemon?

When I was little, my brother and I got GameBoy Colors and we had one pokemon game (Crystal) that we would take turns playing, or we would play it together. That's how I was introduced. After a little while, my dad got me the movies Destiny Deoxys and MewTwo Returns. Those were the start of my...
  4. M

Favorite Fire Starter

My favorite would have to be Torchic. I like Torchic the most because I find it ironic that something so adorable could be so dangerous.
  5. M

PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (SU) Sign ups Always open!

Re: PMD - Pokemon vs Wild (SU) Name: Ebony Age: 16 Gender: Female Species (Non legendary and have not evolved before): Phanpy Appearence (and any special markings or accessories): Her red stripes are actually a vibrant purple
  6. M

The Hoen Story: Revelation Ruby and Sorrow Sapphire (Sign Ups)

Name: ShaleMoon Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: (This isn't the best picture ever, but it's the best I've got ^^") Personality: Shale is very cool and calm, but is naturally cautious and hesitant. She's strict and sightly demanding when she needs to be, but it's rare for her to ever...
  7. M

Hello, everybody!

Hello there -smiles-