Recent content by Mudkipz

1. M

The Greatness Of Men

It is just as the scriptures of the Cosmic Christ say: "Thus is man so much the greater of the two that even so little as a single rib from his side is as great as an entire woman." For those of you who don't know, the scriptures of the Cosmic Christ were the divine-sent writings from the...
  2. M

Favorite Pikachu Shipping?

Maybe cascade wanted to see Pikachu and Piplup have children together and this has ruined it. Of course, if that wasn't the reason, then cascade is being bigoted and homophobic.
  3. M

Christ, Lucifer, and the Antichrist--Anthroposophy

I'm back. And yeah, organized religion is quite a cancerous terror. The great thing about anthroposophy is that every anthroposophist can come to religious understanding on their own. Nihilism is pretty bad. If atheism is a spiritual cold, nihilism is a spiritual AIDS/Leukemia hybrid...
  4. M

Online Relationships - Your Opinion? [WARNING: Controversial Topic?]

It's times like these that I'm glad I know a little spiritual science. Since love is the emotion caused by the exchange of synchronized waves of individual spiritual energy on the spiritual plane (waves which move through spiritual, rather than physical, space), there's no reason love over the...
  5. M

But as you said yourself, "it was real." You didn't say it might be real. Where's the universal doubt? Furthermore, you admit you believe things that you doubt. Hurristat claimed there was no justification for believing one religious claim over another, but if we believe things we doubt, then...
  6. M

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Charizard, Earthquake!
  7. M

GameSharked Charizard, Hi Jump Kick!
  8. M

Will China Become the No. 1 Superpower?

China is too dependent on America. If the US were to default on its loans and stop importing Chinese products, it would hurt China even more than the US. If the US can maintain the sort of business it's doing with China now, then it will remain on top. What's the point of being number 1 anyway...
  9. M

Charizard, Pin Missile!
  10. M

Do you not believe that balance is good? And what is balance if not two wrongs making a right? Doubting everything seems a silly thing to do. If you really doubt everything, you'll never be able to determine what you should do and all options will be equal in your judgment. Let's put it...
  11. M

Rate the Avatar Above You

10/10
  12. M

Pokémon Big Brother

Sam for spreading the truth that is not true.
  13. M

Ho-Oh, Lugia added to Pokémon 151 shirt line: Pokémon outside original 151 featured

Re: Ho-Oh, Lugia added to Pokémon 151 shirt line: Pokémon outside original 151 featur $50? Do the other shirts cost as much? That would mean it's $7650 to collect them all. Plus tax.
  14. M

But breathing, on its own, is evil. It's just evil in a different way. Why avoid either? I embrace both so that by balancing between the two, a good thing is achieved. For the most part, I have to accept that people don't think like I do and tolerate it. Of course, if religion ever comes...
  15. M

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the translation is really bad and now all your base are belong to Team Rocket. I wish for all my base are belong to me again.
Back
Top Bottom