• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by MuhRifRam

1. M

Is it just me or Pokemon Go is not very appealing? Opinion on Pokemon Go?

I'm not hating or anything but it just felt weird because i don't play it as much as any other Pokemon games even though it's just one touch away from my phone. I play the Pokepark, Conquest, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon and even the Rumble and i liked them all. I am indeed very excited when it is...
  2. M

What Objects Do You Want to See Become Pokémon?

I love the idea of a Book Pokemon. It could be Ghost/Fairy Type, kind of a Spell book or something that gained life. It would learn stuff like curse, mystical fire, destiny bond, and dazzling gleam. Part of the Fairy because i thought it would be better if it was lighter side of ghost type. :)...
  3. M

What Pokemon do you think is the most popular?

I was thinking the same too! Mewtwo has been fan favorite since Gen-1 and i don't see anyone bashing about Mewtwo here and there unlike Charizard who is often described as overrated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Probably dedenne. I just liked most of the design of pika clone! They are super pet-able. :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Favorite Fire Type?

I like Arcanine because it's just cool and cuddly at the same time. It's intimidating but also looked very friendly and confident. The kind of Pokemon i'll take on my journey 24/7. Also he's super strong and well balanced! I love me some Arcanine :D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Somehow Magikarp is also very popular internationally hahaha :') Nice Profile Picture by the way! Own art? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

I agree! I just see Pokemon election result and very surprised to see greninja was on the top of the list. I bet his popularity boosted from his ash form in the anime. I think Charizard is very popular among the old audience, but i don't think he is that well known for newer audience. But...
  8. M

If you could start with any non-legendary Pokémon (in its basic form, of course)...

Ralts, because Gallade. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

Favorite "Poke-Tuber"?

TyranitarTube is kinda the one that i always watch. There's bunch of other but T-Tartube is kinda my current favorite :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

I personally think Pikachu would be an obvious answer because it's a mascot and all but it would be no fun to put Pikachu in here so what do you think is the most popular other than Pikachu? :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

Your favorite pairing of all time?

Twinleafshipping all the way! :D love sinnoh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

Most common moves in your ingame teams?

Most of the time i have one Pokemon each on my team that learn flamethrower, Ice beam, and Earthquake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

Longest Shiny Hunt

Once i tried to hatch a male shiny Ralts with masuda method, because my heart longs for that darker capes. And i got one, but it is female and i just rage quit shiny hunting. It last for about a week though. But sure it is easier to get a shiny in this gen. I got some different shiny from the...
  14. M

what do you care when you choose your starter?

My starter choice depends on how i want the other member of the team be. Like in HG/SS, if i decided to take in Arcanine as my main team i wouldn't pick Cyndaquil because i don't necessary need two Fire type in my team. And yes, i make my team first before playing the games. :) Sent from my...
  15. M

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When Wattson used super potion on his Magneton when you pick treecko as a starter... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom