M
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It might just be a phase.
    Without the crazies, we would have nothing to observe and mock xD

She just has to get a Choroneko now to make the fanart even more awesome.
    I feel the same for the majority of the Gen V Pokémon, but there are some like Shimama and Mebujikika that I like.
    Yeah, I don't really like Tsutarja, but I like Ash's.

I also remember Iris being called a witch of sorts.
    It's weird, because I actually don't like Touya that much either. It's the first generation where one of the choices hasn't been repelling to me.

I didn't get it either, especially when we couldn't even see a decently coloured picture of her. It's weird, because a few of them actually really like her from a personality perspective, so I hope they learned from that.
    I don't really like her design in the first place, especially when the Iris hate was going on when that art was leaked.
    I'm not sure what an ahoge is. But I hate the two little tuft bits she has with a passion.
    I haven't seen much of the Gen V characters, but I know that Adeku's is a bit weird along with Iris.
    Hehe, it would be amusing to go in there and say that you lot must be crazy. Aww, I liked Pod's hair. He's the best looking one of them all.
    :p

Yeah I've always found that amusing about the ban list because while it's meant to cause less problems it really doesn't. Well I did always wonder why Corn had what seemed to me as emo-ish hair.
    There's also Ursula, but you will lose all the time :p

Sadly you can't now as he's on the global ban list. Dento's fangirls also liked Pod and Corn so they aren't truely devoted to him! I'm not surprised, no one really wants to be that when they get sense.
    There's always Zoey, if you like characters assumed by some to be lesbians :p

I'm positive he is male from some of his previous accounts. Hehe, sparkles do nothing! *looks at Dento*
    That's good :p

Aww, I think they call everyone a "he" though. Your writing style made me think you were female so don't worry xD
    How are you feeling about the Art exam?

No you're not. He reminds me highly of that emanuellburnhell guy. Too much in fact.
    Too lazy to go look them up :p

It's okay, the episode review threads seem relatively sane.
    It is beautiful! Would you want to just resize it or crop it a bit? I can do those things easily.

Ah yes, I have a feeling I know what you might be talking about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom