M
Local time
9:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I think the original style is better, but the new one is also nice. Oriya going crazy for food carts sounds funny! XD There should be more with him! I'd like to see how he looks with the new art style...

Please do! Thanks! :)
    Yes, yes!!! We need to start one! Who should do it? I'm glad there are so many fans! :-D

Y'know, I really hope that Viz releases the new volumes in Japan. I'm glad Matsushita is better with her hand, now. Though her drawings look very different from before... Have you seen it? Looks good, but different. :ksmile:

And hey, that's cool! This Muraki x Tsuzuki fanfic! You'll have to show me once its done! ;-)

Muraki is definitely complex.... And interesting. He's really different as far as villains go. Although I'm a huge Tsuzuki fan~! I also really like Tatsumi. And I still can't figure Muraki out. Strange guy. :sweatlol:
    Sure, here.:) Main Descendants of Darkness Manga Series to Resume - News - Anime News Network

Seriously, he's the cutest anti-villain I've ever seen!:awww:
    So have you seen the new art for Yami No Matsuei? It looks really different, but still looks good. Just... Different.:sweatlol:
    I've only seen Tsuzuki and Hisoka in the new art style though... Hisoka's hair is more... Blonde than I remember. I haven't seen Muraki though... I've heard he still looks pretty.
    Hi, sorry I didn't say so sooner, but welcome to Bulbagarden Forums:)! I also love Yami No Matsuei(Descendants of Darkness)!! Always nice to see a fan. I was shocked when I saw your username:sweatlol:. I wasn't expecting a Muraki fan on here. Fine by me! Yami No Matsuei is awesome!:p
    Yep, I read them! I especially liked the one about Hijiri! The mental image of him clobbering Muraki with a violin... that's pretty hilarious. :D And "pink pony?" The one with Muraki was pretty great, too!

Yeah, I'm not sure what the issue is with the Bulbagarden Forums lately. I often have problems getting connected to the server as well (for the longest time I thought it was just my computer or Mozilla Firefox). It's been a little better this week, though. I've only had a problem connecting once this time.
    Oh man... But I would like to find out more about the Kurosaki curse... I'd like to see those omakes as well...
    Whoa, really? So, do you think he seems a bit different as well?

Oh, wait... I DO remember that! And yeah, it was kind odd how he apologized to her... Hmm... I wish I knew more about their relationship.

She says Muraki with a kun at the end? Hmm, I wonder how old she is... maybe the same or older than Muraki? Yeah, DOES she know what Muraki's been up to? That'd be kinda weird if she did know, but... Wow, now I wanna read volume 12 even more than before! Why can't it come out here...? I wanna know more about Hisoka!-_-
    Thanks for the information! ^_^

By the way, is Muraki shown in volume 12?
    Wait, there was really no explanation? That's so weird...

Hey, I'd love some links! I definitely understand looking at stuff like that for a good laugh. I go on YouTube for random/stupid YouTube Poops when I need a good laugh.
    :D Wow, I really need to find these fanfics! They sound awesome! I always enjoy a good comedy.

I can't remember, was there any actual reason that Hijiri looked like Hisoka, or not? I remember watching The Devil's Trill episodes and waiting for some explanation.
    I can't decide if I like Hisoka or Muraki more... They're both really close!

What's his fiancee look like? I was shocked when I first read about her. I didn't think Muraki... Would you know, care about having a girlfriend.

Yup, I'd also like to find out more about them! Even though I'm not much of a Tsuzuki fan, I'm still curious about his past...
    Speaking of Tsuzuki, am I the only one who thinks Tsuzuki is a little bit different in the anime compared to the manga? He still holds his love of sweets, but... To me he just seemed a bit different.
    LOL, that does sound pretty hilarious! The image I'm seeing in my mind is really funny too! :D Him in a pink dress would make for great fanart, too.
    Yay! Thanks!

Yami No Matsuei is one of the best anime I've seen (probably my second favorite of anything)! Yeah, Muraki does have great depth to him! I just wish the anime and manga went into his back story a bit more... Well, hopefully we'll get more volumes about it.
    Is your favorite character Muraki?
    o_O Descendants of Darkness!? :eek:

I thought I was going crazy when I saw the picture of Muraki, but then I saw your username and realized it wasn't a figment of my imagination.

That was unexpected! :sweatlol:

My favorite character is Hisoka, actually...
    Nice to meet you as well! I was shocked when I saw your username! I thought I'd never find another Yami No Matsuei fan(well, other than my sister who's also in love with it)!
    Hey, would you mind if I add you as a friend?
    Hello! I couldn't help but notice that your avatar is Muraki... I love him and Yami No Matsuei! ^_^
    Awwh ... *feels a little shy and awkward now lol* well I simply adore reading... losing the ability to read would be like a living nightmare to me. Could quite happily live in a library! Been tempted to just sneak in with a sleeping bag one night... XD lol nah I'm joking.

Perhaps when I start writing up my Yellow play through parody I'll post it on here? Or can I just link it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom