M
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, nice to meet you too! I'll accept your request soon, and I'm glad that at least someone is interested ^^
    Okay, and I'll let Midori know that's how'll we'll communicate and plot and stuff. We'll set up some basic character stuff.
    Great! I'll let you know when the PRP start up is posted.

Oh, and also, instead of having a set GM, I was thinking that You, Midori, and I could collaborate on the plot. Since we all know what were doing when it comes to RP's.
    Yeah, but other then the starters, the you can catch any pokemon you want as long as its with in reason.

Midorikawa wants her character use Froakie, but she says she doesn't mind using Chesepin either.
    Hmm... Other then stuff involving Team Flair, and Mega Evolutions. It shouldn't be hard to explain in the RP.

Team Flair basically seeks to make the world beautiful by destroying everything and having the world begin from a blank slate.

Mega Evolutions can be done by using a stone held by a Pokemon, and a Mega Ring worn by the Trainer. Their ancient artifacts, and only a handful of trainers possess one.

Other then some Team Flair shenanigans, most of the RP's plot points will be driven by our characters instead of the game itself.
    It's simply just a Journey RP modeled after X and Y.

Basically it's a combination of the events that took place in X and Y along with events that we create.

Right now, I'm trying to get three people with me included. (One person for each starter, I was going to have my character use Fennekin), and I'm talking to Midorikawa about joining right now.
    Hey Murkmire, what would you think about doing a PRP with me and one more person?

I was thinking a journey RP modeled after X and Y,
    Stuck without a laptop for a while. On my PS3 for the time being, and if anyone wants to contact me outside of here, VM me. Maybe if you know an IMing program for the PS3, you could post here as well. I'mma miss you all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom